SUPRISES.!!

Kalani Marie Brown6:30 AMMomma Brown house 📍____________________________________

Kalani Marie Brown
6:30 AM
Momma Brown house 📍
____________________________________

Kalani was on the phone with Demauri, since Helen had took Demauri and some of the other kids to Houston. He was watching Kalani take her hair out.

"When is momma Brown dropping you off?" Demauri asked, he was tired of having to talk to her through the phone. Kalani shrugged her shoulder, finishing the last twist.

"I don't know when she dropping me off , she said she gon do it as soon as possible so you could stop bothering her." Kalani said, grabbing her phone off the nightstand, and going in the bathroom to turn on her shower water.

"I'm finna get in the shower so I'll call you after I get out," Kalani said, waiting on his response before she hung up.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:..*:..。o ɑׁׅܻ⨍tׁׅꫀׁׅܻ݊ꭈׁׅ tׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻ݊ ׅ꯱hׁׅ֮ᨵׁׅׅᨰׁׅꫀׁׅܻ݊ꭈׁׅ o。..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Kalani had got out the shower by 7:25, she was now putting on her outfit for the day.

Momma Brown was gonna drop Kalani off at Houston, but first Kalani was going to the hair salon to dye her hair. She was getting blonde at the top and pink in the back.

"Cmon Kalani," momma Brown said as she walked past Kalani's room door. Kalani got up and grabbed her purse, her duffle bag, and her snack bag. She had prepped everything yesterday so she wouldn't be rushed today.

Remembering she was supposed to call Demauri back, she went to FaceTime and clicked on his contact. He answered seeing her in a car, he asked "Where you going?"

"I'm finna go get my hair dyed." She answered his question, putting her airpods in. "You getting a skunk stripe?" Demauri asked as he was getting up to do something. Kalani shook her head softly, replying with a short 'yeah'.

  •┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑑𝑦𝑒𝑑 ♛┈⛧┈┈• 

Kalani and Momma Brown were now on the way to Houston. Kalani had gone to sleep while listening to an early 2000's playlist.

The drive was originally supposed to be twenty three hours and approximately thirty minutes, but by the way momma Brown was driving it was finna last half the time.

  ✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧
Momma Brown and Kalani had just pulled up to the Airbnb that Ms. Helen rented out for a week. Kalani had texted Jayah to come unlock the door since she was gonna surprise Demauri with her appearance.

Once Kalani made it to the door, it was swung opened by Jayah with Kimora by her side. Kalani walked in with her snack bag on her back and her duffle bag in her hand.

Jayah and Kimora had led Kalani to Demauri's 'room' he had claimed. Once they reached the door, Jayah and Mora ran back downstairs.

Kalani was making beats on the door, causing Demauri to get up and open the door. He was gonna start yelling at the person until he saw that it was Kalani.

"Oh, it's just you, where momma Brown at?" Demauri asked, opening the door wider so she could come in.

"She dropped me off and then pulled off after Jayah opened the door for me." Kalani answered hopping on the other bed that was on the other side of the room.

"I like yo hair," Demauri said as he started to style it. Mumbling a quick 'Thank you D,' she took a hair tie off her wrist and gave it to him.

After a good five minutes Demauri gave up on trying to style her hair. He was just gonna put it back in the ponytail she had earlier.
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Kalani and lil crew had just made it to the trampoline park. They were supposed to be doing a collab with Mya Nicole.

Kalani didn't know who that was but if that's who got her to the trampoline park, she was gonna give the person a thank you.

    ▀▄▀▄ 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 ▄▀▄▀

Kalani was hanging with Mora, Jayah and the rest of the girls, until she got thirsty. Kalani was walking towards the food court, until Demauri had crashed into her trying to run from Kaejon.

"My bad ma," Demauri said while helping her off the floor. "You good, you want something from the food court?" Kalani asked continuing her journey with Demauri following behind her.

"Yea, but you're not gonna pay," Demauri told her while she ordered their drinks. Once the cashier told the couple their total, Demauri had paid.

Once the couple got their slushies, they were walking towards a booth. Mya had walked up to their booth seeing them hold hands while Kalani's head was on Demauri's shoulder.

"Y'all wanna do a fit check?" Mya asked the couple, Kalani nodded her head, getting up and pulling Demauri up with her.

"I got my top from Shein for thirty, pants from fashion Nova for thirty also, and my shoes from Nike for one-ninety." Kalani said into the camera before posing and gently pushing Demauri to the camera so he can do his fit check.

        ◦•●◉✿ 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐴𝑖𝑟𝑏𝑛𝑏 ✿◉●•◦

Kalani had just got out of the shower and was now putting her pajamas on, she called momma Brown when she was in the car heading back to the Airbnb.

Ms. Helen made pizza for the kids before Kalani got in the shower. Now the couple was going to bed on Demauri's bed since Kalani didn't wanna sleep in her own bed.