CLOWNING WITH KALANI.!!

Kalani Marie Brown10:45 AM

Kalani Marie Brown
10:45 AM

Momma Brown house📍
____________________________________

Kalani and Demauri were currently in Momma Browns' bathroom doing skin care and Demauri wasn't going for any of it.

"Kalani I'm not putting that shit on my face." Demauri said as he took a few steps back. Kalani smacked her teeth. "You act like it's gone hurt you, it ain't never that serious. Now cmon." Kalani said as she took the lip mask out of the box.

Demauri started making his way over to the sink very slowly before Kalani grabbed him. Kalani put the lip mask on him before starting the timer. In the fifteen minutes they were gonna get ready for the day.

The duo decided on wearing a black tommy shirt with plain black jeans and white forces. Kalani was gonna change in the bathroom while Demauri would change in Kalani's room.

✰ 𝟏𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 ✰

The couple was now back in the bathroom taking off Demauri's lip mask. As soon as Kalani got finished peeling the mask off, Demauri started touching his lips making Kalani smack his hand. After removing the mask, Kalani started to massage any excess serum or gel into his face.

"Okay, you're done," Kalani said as she washed her hands. Tristen walked in the bathroom and smiled. "Momma said cmon, she already dropped Armani off."

The duo threw all the trash away and separated once they hit the hallway. Kalani walked downstairs to grab a pop tart while Demauri walked inside Kalani's room and grabbed his bag. Everyone met up by the front and walked out together.

As Sassy was locking the door, Momma Brown was opening the garage door and started pulling out the garage. After everyone got settled in the car, Momma Brown drove off.

"Momma you should drop us off at the corner store and then we'll just walk down the block." Sassy said. Momma Brown just nodded her head subtly making the group of kids cheer in silence.

✰ 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 ✰

The group of kids were now at the corner store. Kalani had grabbed her snacks and started walking around the store to find Demauri. Once she found him, the couple walked to the register and Demauri paid. The duo walked out of the store hand in hand and started making their way to the academy.

It took the couple a couple minutes before they reached the academy. Walking in, they said hey to Tommy and Auna before walking to the garage. Kalani and Demauri put their snacks on one of the tables before walking outside.