THE FACEOFF.!!

Kalani Marie Brown

Kalani Marie Brown

1:58 PM

HOME!📍

___________________________________________

Most of the kids were currently running around Momma Brown's house trying to get ready for the day. Kalani was in her room, blasting SZA through the TV as she got ready. She wore a light pink hotgirlz hoodie, black jeans that were ripped at her knees, and low triple pink dunks.

She put her jewelry on and sprayed perfume on herself before she walked out of the room, leaving the door open. She made her way to Sassy's room and knocked on the door. 

"COME IN!" Sassy yelled from the other side of the door. Kalani walked in. "Can I borrow a ponytail holder?" She asked. "What happened to yours?" Sassy asked as she walked out of her closet with a shoe box in her hand. "Whatchu think happened?" Kalani asked sassily as she sat on Sassy's bed. "D1." "Exactly."

"Well they on the dresser." Sassy said as she walked out the room. Kalani grabbed a ponytail holder and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

She walked into her bathroom and sectioned her hair, putting it in a curly half up half down. As she did the last wrap, Demarion busted through the door. "Your man said you need to hurry up because he's trying to go to the store and we have to be at the academy by 2:15." Demarion explained before he took a sip of a grape Kool Aid Jammer, leaning on the door.

"Tell him I said, here I come and the store ain't going nowhere. And we gotta wait on everybody else." Kalani said, emphasizing on I. Demarion nodded his head at the message and walked out of the doorframe, making his way downstairs and telling Demauri what she said.

Kalani made sure her hair was decent before she walked out of the bathroom, turning the light off as she did so. She walked into her room, grabbed her snack bag and a pineapple fanta before walking out, turning everything off and going downstairs.

"Y'all ready?" Demauri asked as he looked around the living room. Everyone nodded their heads. "Good because our rides here."

Everyone stood up from their positions and walked to the door. Kalani turned off the living room light and grabbed the house keys off the rack before following the others outside. She locked the door and got in one the hotgirlz truck, climbing to the back of the truck. As Ladybangz closed the door, Nvy pulled off, going to the academy.
___________________________________________

Tsquad was now at the academy. Everyone was doing their own thing and the twins were annoying Kalani.

"Stop touching me. Goddamn." Kalani boomed as she kicked Demauri. "Ooo. I'm telling you mama." Demarion voiced as he put his finger in her face. Kalani smacked his hands and smacked her lips. "I don't care. Y'all getting on my nerves, like go bother Mora and Jayah or something."