SPEND THE DAY W/ KALANI.!!

Kalani Marie Brown10:40 AMMomma Brown house📍____________________________________

Kalani Marie Brown
10:40 AM
Momma Brown house📍
____________________________________

Today Kalani was teaching the twins how to cook actual food today, since they claimed they knew how to cook.

Kalani was grabbing the ingredients that they needed for breakfast. "Do y'all even know what y'all finna make?" Kalani asked.

"You're supposed to be 'teaching us how to cook' so why can't you figure it out?" Demarion asked as he hopped on the counter.

Kalani sighed. "Um okay, we finna make homemade blueberry pancakes, grits, sausage, and bacon."

The twins groaned making Kalani turn around. "I tried to let y'all pick the breakfast meal." Kalani said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"D2 can you grab two pans and a big pot?" Kalani asked as she started on the pancake batter, making Demarion nod his head.

"D1 you grab the grits container from up there?" Kalani asked as she started pouring blueberries in the batter.

Demarion had walked towards Kalani and set the pots and pans on the stove. Demauri had just got the grits from out of the cabinet and gave them to Kalani.

"One of y'all put some water in this pot, and the other can put grease on this skillet." Kalani said passing one a pot and one a skillet. Demauri took the pot and Demarion took the skillet.

Once Kalani got everything started, she made Demarion cook the pancakes and made Demauri cook the meats.

"Demarion you're burning the pancakes, you're supposed to flip it when the batter side starts to get little holes in them." Kalani said as she walked to the dish rack to grab a plate and a strainer.

"How y'all know how to cook and y'all burning the food?" Kalani asked while she flipped the meat. The twins gave her a side eye.

"How yo fight video all over Instagram and Tommy don't know about it?" Demauri asked putting his hands on his hips.

Now it was Kalani's turn to side eye. "Because I'm like that, that can be anyone in the world." Kalani stated as she started with the grits. The twins looked at each other then looked at Kalani.

"Anyways, y'all should start making everybody's plate." Kalani said as she put the grits in separate bowls and started seasoning them.

Once the three finished making everybody plates, they were gonna deliver them to the rest of the Browns'.

Kalani had a plate in each one of her hands, one for Momma Brown and one for Sassy. Walking to Momma Brown's room first, she had to knock with her foot.