SECRETS AND APOLOGIES.!!

Kalani Marie Brown2:40 PMTommy's Dance Academy📍____________________________________

Kalani Marie Brown
2:40 PM
Tommy's Dance Academy📍
____________________________________

Kalani was working on the finishing touches of her face paint while listening to Rock The Boat by Aaliyah. Nvy walked up and took Kalani's airpod. "You look cute! I just came to tell you we gotta hit the road by three." Nvy said.

"Ok and you look good too.!" Kalani said as she started cleaning everything up. Kalani made sure she didn't spill anything on her outfit before walking outside. Everybody was taking pictures and making TikToks.

Jayah had ran up to Kalani and asked if she wanna do a TikTok. Kalani nodded her head and followed jayah around the academy.

Jayah grabbed her phone from Tommy's office and went to the garage. As Jayah was setting the Tiktok up, Kalani put her phone in her pocket. Jayah made sure Kalani was ready before she pressed record.

Tommy walked out of his office. "Let's go y'all!" Kalani and Jayah grabbed a water bottle and raced to the truck. Kalani won and Jayah kept saying it was because her shoes were untied.

"Jayah, your shoes are tied, just take the L." Kalani said as she laughed. Jayah mugged her. "I ain't taken no L. I'm tryna tell you, my shoes were untied." Kalani waved her off and turned her music on.

Kimora grabbed an airpod and put it in her ear causing Kalani to sigh. "Y'all always bothering me, I can't have no peace." Kalani said as she cut the music off. Mora side eyed Kalani and gave her the airpod back.

"I hope yo airpods die by the first party." Mora said as she started looking at her edges in Kalani's camera. Kalani started side eyeing her. "Okay well, can you turn my music on?" Mora nodded her head and turned the music up.

✰ 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 ✰

Tsquad had just made it to the first party of the day and now Kalani was doing her hopout with Dexter.

After Kalani finished her hopout, she went to stand by Justyce. Jayah and Mora did their hopouts and then they put the birthday girl in the middle.

Eight minutes have passed and Tristen and Kalani wer sitting on top of the hotgirlz truck watching the party. Demauri climbed on the truck and forcefully sat in between the sisters. "Kalani can I talk to you?"