QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.!!

Kalani Marie Brown12:40 PMTommy's Dance Academy📍____________________________________

Kalani Marie Brown
12:40 PM
Tommy's Dance Academy📍
____________________________________

Today Kalani and Demauri were supposed to be doing a Q&A. They planned to be at the academy by one o'clock.

Kalani walked in the studio with a doughnut in her hand and an apple juice in the other

Kalani walked in the studio with a doughnut in her hand and an apple juice in the other. The squad were just gonna film today with reactions, mukbangs, and q&a's.

༻꫞ 𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑝𝑝 ꫞༺

The couple was now getting their mics on for the Q&A.

"Hey y'aall, today we're here with Kalani," "And Twin 1." "And today were gonna be doing a q&a."

"Somebody asked what's your favorite food, my favorite food is probably loaded fries." Kalani said before she turned to Demauri. "My favorite food is spaghetti." Demauri said.

"Who's your favorite member on the squad?" Demauri read before he continued. "My favorite member on the squad would be Kalani or Twin 2."

"My favorite member on the squad is Twin 1 or my sisters," Kalani said before she read another question. "Who's your most recent call?, my most recent call is momma Brown." Kalani said with a smile on her face. "My most recent call is Kalani," Demauri said.

"Who's your favorite artist?, My favorite artist is Jhene Aiko or Summer Walker," Kalani said while clapping her hands. "They my wifes." She finished making Demauri side eye her.

"Ion got one, I be listening to Kalani playlists and they all over the place." Demauri said, making Kalani turn her head.

"Anyways next question," Kalani said.

"When's the next vlog coming?" Demauri asked turning to Kalani. "OH, y'all lucky, I got an uhm, an uh-" Kalani said as she was tryna think about the app name. "Amazon haul" "yea dat, thank you, I got an Amazon haul coming for y'all." Kalani finished.

𓆉𓆉𓆉 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕖 ℚ 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝔸 𓆉𓆉𓆉

Kalani and Demauri were watching the other Tsquad members do their reactions, mukbangs, and q&a's while talking about the Ticctacc situation.

"You gone tell Tommy?" Demauri asked, making her whip her head at him. "Fuck no, I'm not in school, she just gonna have to get her shit rocked again." Kalani said, shrugging her shoulders at the end.

Demauri gave her a confused face, "So how you gon deal with the other girl?" Kalani smiled at that question. "I'm not dealing with her, Tristen dealing with her."

"We tag teamin." Kalani said while standing up so Demauri couldn't ask her another question. For the rest of the day Tsquad were getting ready for the Tsquad vs D.O.C. battles.