MESSY ANNIVERSARY.!!

Kalani Marie Brown
10:45 AM
Hair salon📍
____________________________________

Kalani and Tristen were currently getting their hair done. Today was Kalani's and Demauri's one month anniversary.

Momma Brown had agreed to take Kalani to the store earlier so Kalani was gonna start the vlog in the store. Kalani and Tristen were making small talk as much as they could.

They were talking about the new tsquad members. There was nothing bad to say about them because they hadn't met them yet. Tristen's hair got done before Kalani's so she went outside to call Momma Brown.

Kalani had a strong feeling that today was gonna be weird but she pushed that feeling aside. She was only thinking about the anniversary.

Once Kalani's hair got done, the hairstylist took pictures and videos before letting her go. Kalani put her head on Tristen's shoulder and started watching Tiktok.

"Cmon Kalani," Tristen said causing Kalani to get up. "Momma here."

Kalani grabbed her things and walked out the salon with Tristen hot on her tail. Kalani was gonna start recording when they made it to the store.

It was 12:59 when the Browns arrived at the store. Kalani waited for Momma Brown to turn the car off before she stepped out.

"Hey y'all, so today we're going shopping for Twin 1 and Kalani's one month anniversary." Kalani said as she grabbed a buggy.

Kalani walked into the candy aisle and grabbed three Mike & Ike's and a bag of Jolly Ranchers. "This all the candy he getting." Kalani said as she showed the camera.

Tristen was walking beside her and started talking to the camera. "Y'all I'm supposed to be vlogging sometime soon, but ion know when."

Kalani started walking to the next aisle. "We goin to the snack aisle y'all." Kalani had bumped into somebody. "My bad."

"You good ma," The unknown guy said before he started talking again. "What's your name?" "My name Kalani, and I have a man." Kalani said as she walked past the guy.

"Why you frontin for the camera?" The guy said as he jogged to catch up with the sisters.

Kalani groaned and started ignoring him. Picking the camera up, she grabbed a box of Zebra Cakes and a box of Hot & Spicy cheez it.

The guy had stopped following Kalani after he took notice if how she was ignoring him.

"Okay y'all, I think and hope he fully left us alone. We finna go to the chip aisle and grab some chips." Kalani said as she grabbed Tristen's hand.

Kalani grabbed two bags of flamin hot Cheetos, some hot fries, and a purple bag of Doritos. Kalani was now making her way to self checkout.

"Momma said hurry up and Tommy said we gotta be at the studio by 4:30." Tristen said as she grabbed a bag of popsicles and placed them in the buggy.

Kalani had paid for everything and helped Tristen bag everything. Placing the bags in the cart, Kalani let Tristen push it as they walked outside.

The sisters looked both ways before walking across the parking lot. Kalani put all the bags in the backseat while Tristen went to park the cart. Getting in the car they made their way back homhom