BATTLES AND SLEEPOVERS.!!

Kalani Marie Brown3:45 PMTommy's Dance Academy📍____________________________________

Kalani Marie Brown
3:45 PM
Tommy's Dance Academy📍
____________________________________

Today Kalani and Lil Nai were battling the twins on Caffeine. Tristen was helping Kalani with her face paint while making small talk.

"When's your next hair appointment?" Tristen asked as she outlined the two heart with white face paint.

"It's tomorrow, why?" Kalani asked. "Because I need to get my hair done, I'm getting tired of doing it everyday." Tristen answered while patting her head.

Kalani laughed, getting up to go put on her outfit for the day. She was wearing a black THG hoodie, black cargos, and panda dunks.

✧・゚: * ɑׁׅtׁׁׅׅ ᝯׁ֒ɑׁׅܻ⨍ܻ⨍ꫀׁׅܻ݊ꪱׁׁׁׅׅׅ݊ꪀꫀׁׅܻ݊ ✧・゚:*

Kalani and Lil Nai were going over stunts and dances before they had to get on the dance floor.

It took them a minute or two before they fully got it down, now they were making their way to the dance floor.

After the battle Tommy made a couple more members battle and now Tsquad was getting ready to leave.

"Kalani!!, you thought you ate with that chair thing?" Demauri asked, Kalani nodded her head. "You thought you ate by putting your foot in my face?" Now Kalani was the one to ask.

Demauri nodded his head and lifted his foot up. Kalani smacked his leg and took off.

Once the couple made it outside, they started play fighting. Trin ran up and pushed Demauri's head gently and ran off.

Demauri was gonna chase after her, but Kalani grabbed his foot and pulled it causing him to fall. Demauri looked back to see Kalani running to the hotgirlz car.

Getting up, he dusted himself off and chased her around the car.

Kalani was peeking around the right side to see if he was coming, but she didn't see him. When she peaked around the left side she didn't see him either.

Kalani felt somebody grab her wrists causing her to scream "I'm sorry" over and over again.

Demauri laughed at how Kalani was apologizing back to back. Kalani would never apologize unless she truly meant it.

Demauri pulled Kalani into a hug and kissed her forehead. They stayed like that for a minute or two before they decided to make Tiktoks.