MOMMA BROWN DAY.!!

Kalani Marie Brown

Kalani Marie Brown

9:45 AM
Momma Brown house📍
_______________________________________________

Kalani and Demauri were currently putting all the breakfast food into different trays as Demarion and the rest of the Browns set up the decorations. The kids had sent Momma Brown to Neveah's hair salon earlier so they could surprise her when she walked through the door. Kalani cut up the strawberries and pineapples before putting them in a platter.

"You know we not finna eat all dis right?" Sassy voiced as she walked into the kitchen. The couple nodded their heads in sync before Kalani spoke. "I know, but I made a deal with Tommy to cook for the crew, so we just invited the crew so I won't have to do it on another day."

Sassy slowly nodded her head in understanding as she grabbed a grape. "Okay, well Momma hair almost done, so she'll be on her way back in a little bit and I'll call the squad." Sassy said as she walked away. Kalani and Demanding covered the food up before they walked out of the kitchen. Kalani walked upstairs and got her shower stuff ready before getting in.
_______________________________________________

Kalani walked into her room and threw her pajamas in one of her hampers. She wore a white graphic Boondocks T shirt with camo cargos and white forces. She grabbed the remote off her nightstand before she turned on Akeelah and the Bee. A few minutes into the movie, Sassy had busted in Kalani's room with a camera in one of her hands.

"Say hey to da vlog," Sassy said as she pulled Kalani's door up. Kalani waved her hand, pausing the movie and turning her head. "Momma on her way back, so come downstairs in a few minutes. I also told her we walking around the park so if she text you, say da same thing." Sassy finished. Kalani nodded her head in understanding as she started leading Sassy out of the room, closing the door behind her.

The duo walked downstairs as the door bell rung. The duo started pushing each other towards the door before Sassy ran. Kalani sighed as she walked to the door. She looked through the peephole to see all of Tsquad. She undid the locks and swung the door open, greeting the squad as they walked inside. After the last person walked inside, Kalani shut the door and followed them into the living room.

"Where's the food at guys?" Raniyah asked. "We ain't eating till momma gets here, she'll be back in a lil bit though." Tristen answered as she sat on the couch. A bunch of 'okays' were heard before everyone started doing their own thing.

A few minutes later, a car door closed, making Kalani run to the window. She peaked through the blinds, before running to the closet. Everyone else took that as a signal and hid in various spots. As Momma Brown walked through the door, everyone jumped out of their spots and yelled "SURPRISE.!!"

"Thank y'all. I thought y'all went to the park." Momma Brown said in a questioning time. The kids shook their heads as they looked around. "We ain't go to no park momma, we just lied to you, but uhm Kalani and Demauri made breakfast for you." Tristen voiced. "And the crew." Kalani mumbled. "Yeah, and the crew." Tristen repeated, making the crew clap their hands in excitement.