LAST DAY.!!

Kalani Marie Brown2:30 PMMomma Brown house📍____________________________________

Kalani Marie Brown
2:30 PM
Momma Brown house📍
____________________________________

Today was Kalani's last day of suspension and she was currently twerking on the couch. She made the most of her suspension by having self care and everything else.

Kalani jumped off the couch as her doorbell rung. Kalani opened the door to see her food on the porch.

Kalani grabbed her food and closed the door. Making it to the living room, Kalani grabbed the remote and turned on Baddies West. Once Kalani finished eating, she threw her trash away and turned the TV off.

Kalani made her way upstairs and walked into her room. She grabbed a plain white top, camo cargos, and her panda dunks then changed.

Once Kalani finished changing she walked in the kitchen and grabbed a water and a popsicle. Making sure she had everything, she grabbed her house keys and walked out, making sure to lock the door behind her. Kalani then made her way to the park.

It took her five minutes before she reached the park. Kalani was calling Demauri so they could talk about the battle for tomorrow. Demauri had finally answered the call on the third ring.

"Hey D," Kalani said as she sat on one of the swings. "Hey ma, where you at?" Demauri asked as he set his phone down.

"I'm at the park." Kalani said before Demauri spoke. "Who you at the park with?" Kalani opened her water and took a sip before replying. "I'm waiting on Armani." Demauri's face scrunched up. He didn't know an 'Armani' and she was outside by herself.

"Why you scrunching your face up like that?" Kalani asked as a black car pulled up. Demauri side eyed her before replying. "Because I don't know an Armani, but imma stay on the phone with you until you go in the house." Kalani nodded her head as  a figure started walking up.

The figure tapped Kalani's shoulder making her turn around. Once Kalani saw who it was, she gave them a hug and patted the seat next to her.

"Armani this is Demauri, Demauri this is Armani." Kalani said as she started pointing fingers back and forth. "Wassup," Demauri said with a head nod.

Armani waved her hand and said a small 'hey' before looking around the park. Demauri started asking Armani questions back to back until he ran out.

"I'm still gon be on the phone until you go home ma." Demauri said causing Kalani to nod her head. Kalani and Armani got up and made their way to Armani's mom's car. "Hey Momma Nelson!!" Kalani said as she got in the backseat.

Momma Nelson laughed softly. "Hey Kalani." Armani and Kalani were gonna play Roblox until they made it to Starbucks. It took them fifteen minutes before they made it to their destination.

As Kalani and Armani walked into the coffee shop. They were greeted by the smell of freshly brewed coffee. Kalani was gonna get an iced caramel macchiato while Armani was gonna get a blueberry muffin.