GROCERY SHOPPING VLOG.!!

Kalani Marie Brown12:35 PMWalmart📍____________________________________

Kalani Marie Brown
12:35 PM
Walmart📍
____________________________________

Kalani and Demauri had planned to vlog their day since they were going grocery shopping for Kalani's closet snack stash.

"Hey y'all,!" Kalani said while Janay pushed the camera in her face. "Bag back," Kalani said, moving her hands in a push motion. "Y'all see us¿, yea we at Walmart wid it," Kalani said doing the period hand motion while Demauri grabbed a buggy.

"What we doing today?" Janay asked while following the two teenagers around. "We shopping for Kalani's closet snack stash." Demauri answered, pushing the buggy into Kalani's ankle.

Kalani turned around feeling the buggy hit her ankle. "Stop playing with me Demauri," she said putting her index finger up and pointing at him.

"Ouuu, Janay look at this!" Kalani said, she was all the way at the end of the aisle. Once Janay reached her, Kalani put her nails in the camera.

"Yea, y'all see em? Go book with my cuddy" Kalani said before she continued, "Ight for real let's go to the food aisle

"Yea, y'all see em? Go book with my cuddy" Kalani said before she continued, "Ight for real let's go to the food aisle." Kalani said, as she climbed in the buggy.

It took a minute before they got to the aisle. Kalani had grabbed a box of hot chips and placed them into the cart.

"Next we need, uhm what they called?" Kalani asked snapping her fingers so she could remember. "Oh we need a box of canned Sprite." Kalani said causing Demauri and Janay to laugh since she couldn't remember.

"And then we need candy cause my closet is not even empty to be honest." Kalani said before she walked up to the camera. "I just wanted to get out the house and see my man." Kalani said while sticking her tongue out, before skipping to the aisle with the drinks.

Kalani grabbed a box of canned Sprite and asked Demauri if he could grab the box of canned Mountain Dew. Demauri nodded his head and grabbed the box of Mountain Dew.

After placing the boxes in the buggy, Kalani started walking to the candy aisle. She grabbed a bag of Frooties and other things.