Prologue

What would you do if you encountered an Angel? Who suddenly fell from the heavens above. Equipped with a beautiful smile, an angelic voice and a body to die for? The only glitch is... she's also a half demon. And her expertise?

Wreaking Havoc anywhere!

Even the Lord of Evil: Satan once in his lifetime fell inlove, and to everybody's shock, he fell for an Angel, Angel Auraziel. Their forbidden love gave birth into something undistuinguishable by nature, a baby girl with both features of a half angel and a half demon! With both a halo and a tail!

Meet Lucy. The fruit of Satan and Auraziel's forbidden love. Blessed by angelic looks, features and talents, one could really tell that she is indeed an angel but boiling beneath that angelic exterior is a true-blue devil girl with a spunk and an attitude problem to match! Lucy has always been unnerved by the silence and serenity in heaven, and even more ticked off by the unruly atmosphere of hell. With her worlds in opposite extremes to both her ultimate disliking she decided to leave. As she engaged herself in a journey in Earth or which they call as The World of the Humans, by accidentally letting herself slip into an open portal.

Finding herself on top of probably the most annoying human being who everexisted: Zarth Oblimov the high and mighty delinquent who is as equally hardheaded as she can be. When their worlds collide against each other, will their directionless lives change? or will it become even more chaotic? Will Lucy ever be able to find her place? and will she belong in heaven? or will she belong in hell?

Meeting Lucy...