Twenty-second Seduction

Damn old geezer! Zarth thought as a mob of greedy students were chasing them now, he was holding Lucy's hand in his firm grip, as they head aimlessly in the ship

"Grrr!!! These mongrels are so gonna have it Zarth! I'm gonna banish them all!" Lucy screeched, which was bad because Lucy was losing her temper on the other hand, as long as her wings don't sprout, it would be a good thing.

"Calm down Luce, everything will be alright---" he halted when a fishnet caught them! it was the annoying twins Volt and Void! Darn these freaks!

"ARRRRGGGGHHH!!! GET THIS OFFFAAA MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" Lucy struggled as the fishnet caught her

"No use missy, the net will just get tighter and tighter the more you struggle" Void said

"That's right!" Volt quipped

"Darn you two insects! I'll crush you when I get out of here!!!" Lucy screeched and the two nitwits just laughed, Lucy closed her eyes as her welling up aura filled the place, Zarth was getting uneasy, he saw what Lucy could do in an irritated and agitated state!

"Raaaaghh!!!" she screeched as she ripped the net apart, now they've done it! They've angered Lucy! He couldn't help himself but smirk

"Darn you all! You'll pay for this big time!" Lucy cracked her knuckles as the two kids were busy searching for a place to run, Lucy grinned evilishly from ear to ear! All kids backed away from her fearing they might get involved with her fury. Zarth's brow arched in amusement, even though Lucy was behaving like the devil she is, she still looked so adorable!

And it amused him that she's displaying who she really is in front of the other kids in school.

"You can run little insects, but you can never hide from my wrath!" she smirked, when suddenly.

"WE'RE ALL ABOUT TO REACH THE ISLAND! FASTEN UP EVERYONE! AND GO GET YOUR LUGGAGE!!!"

Suddenly, all those greedy mob of students dispersed to get their stuff and enjoy the island.

"Hey! What the fuck! I still haven't had my revenge on ya!!!" she called out, Zarth just grinned and disposed the net.

"Cool it now, let's go?" he said and held Lucy's hand

"Eh??? Just like that?!" she exclaimed, still unsatisfied of not having her revenge. But now that Zarth was holding her hand, it didn't matter anymore. Nothing else mattered anymore.

Lucy always liked the feeling of Zarth's hand against hers, she felt a tingling sensation running in the back of her spine every time he was near and happiness was swelling and running in her veins, she was mad as a raging bull a while ago but one touch from Zarth and all her evil thoughts of decapitating everybody, burst into bubbles. 

Yes, she admit, she's inlove with Zarth, and she'll do everything to make Zarth love her too. Zarth was a good guy, and he deserved someone better than that bitch Carissa and Lucy wholeheartedly believes that she is better than Carissa, she grinned inwardly of her own haughtiness