Twelfth Track

ZARTH!!!" Lucy's voice reverberated through his senses as Zarth's eyes snapped open only to find Lucy's face upside-down and just a few inches away from his

"Gyah!" he yelped in surprise and scurried away from her, Lucy was standing behind Him, puzzled.

"L-Lucy..w-what are you...a-are you okay?" he asked in a stammering voice, Lucy's brows furrowed in query, her hands on her hips.

"Well I think I should be the one asking you those questions, you were groaning and panting in your sleep did I really take that long for you to be sleeping here in the beach?" she replied.

Zarth gulped, so it was all just a dream, Lucy was wearing a black two piece bikini just like in his dream. Divinity unmatched.

"A dream?" he blurted to himself, he felt a twinge of disappointment, but he wasn't sure why.

Am I disappointed that Lucy and I didn't kiss? he mused, but he abruptly shook the thoughts away, why would he want to kiss a demoness ha!

"You're weird" Lucy shrugged as she walked past him, two maids followed Lucy as they set up an umbrella for them in the beach, he then got up and went to sit down beside Lucy who was now looking out at the vast ocean.

"It's so beautiful here!" she sighed, Zarth looked at her and smiled, her face emitted tranquility as she looked at the pristine white sand on the beach and the sparkling water . He smiled to himself.

"Hey Zarth, some girls are staring at you" he heard Lucy say, with her brows crossed and glaring at a certain direction, Zarth looked at where Lucy was looking and true enough two girls were looking at him from a distance, he released a lop-sided grin to test out something.

Lucy was getting irritated at the two girls talking about Zarth, with her heightened senses she could hear everything they were talking about.

"Waahh...look at Prince Zarth! It's my first time seeing him so blissful!" a girl said

"Yeah and he's with a girl...again...sigh when will it be our moment to be with him."

Lucy's brow even furrowed deeper, again? so it seems that she wasn't the only one that Zarth..oh nevermind!

She decided to tell Zarth about the two girls because she was sure that he was a snob with the ladies and well she wanted to evaluate him, weird things happened between them lately yet no one dared to utter a word. And for that Lucy wanted to know more about him.

Zarth turned his eyes towards the girls, she was ready to grin knowing that Zarth would probably just ignore them, that's why she was beyond herself to see him smile and wink at them!

How dare him! Why this guy was no less than a flirt! and add to the irritation she was feeling right now, the girls gave him a seductive look, she didn't know why she was fuming, the only thing she knew was the fact that Zarth was her property!

The two girls stood up smiling, both in their skimpy swim wears walking near them when she gave them the evil eye that will give them nightmares for weeks! both of them flummoxed and scram.

Zarth wondered why the two girls suddenly ran away, that's when he looked at Lucy beside him with her demonic glare. He felt kind of amused and scared at the same time.

"Hey, what's with that look?" he chuckled, her head jerked towards him and to his bewilderment, she grabbed a sandwich and stuffed it to his mouth.

"Jerk!" she muttered as she paced away.

Lucy was bewildered and at same time feeling flustered by how she acted a while ago, her heavy feet stomped on the rough sand beneath her, she sighed and exhaled a lungful of air as she sat on a bench on the beach. She gazed on the blue sky with fluffy clouds with seagulls flying freely.