Thirteenth Try

Satan gritted his teeth as he closed his eyes, he ordered Acrecia to be his eyes while she discreetly watch every move of his daughter and that..that filthy human!

He gnashed once more feeling the blood in his gums. He looked at the sleeping Auraziel beside him. He admits, ever since he grew himself a heart almost all of the demons turned their backs on him. Even Lucifer his comrade began to question his decisions, he was the devil! The ruler of hell at that point! but whenever Lucy and Auraziel were in the line, a flame always starts beating inside of him, and it burns. He sighed and secretly teleported himself back to hell, which he had been secretly doing so ever since he and Auraziel went to earth.

The flaming head of Satan on his human form entered hell with a don't-mess-with-me face, it seemed like even the demons didn't recognize him as their master. They lurked maliciously at him, with evil grins pasted in their faces, he didn't know whether too be annoyed or proud. Most of the time, he would disguise himself as money to which every human covet now he actually turned into human. He gnashed once more as a feral beast tried to attack him, he gripped its head and crushed its skull with his bare hand, he showed no mercy, he was Satan after all.

"Well well look who's back from earth, how's my goddaught---er Lucy?" Lucifer welcomed him in a mocking grin

"You released yourself in the ninth circle again Lucifer. Go the hell back there and don't piss me off, I'll burn you" he said through gritting teeth and walked towards his throne.

His anger couldn't be washed over as how the image of the human boy kept flashing in his mind.

He loved Auraziel and always gave in to her whims but this time Lucy was at stake he would not permit his only daughter to be in the hands of some...puny human. Satan let out a low growl and with the wave of his hand flames rose up and engulfed hell as the demons wailed an agonizing scream which sent him smirking. The flames ruptured the very core of hell sending pain to everyone living there, the flames kept burning everyone in pain and agony which emanated from Satan's anger.

"Burn and rot you demons, taste your greatest fears! hahahahahaha!" he laughed and then his thoughts turned once more in that..that human! His eyes squinted as a demoness approached him

"I need someone to decapitate, bring me a sinner!" he ordered, the demoness bowed and in an instant a soul of a sinner appeared, this man killed countless of innocent people, murdered families and tainted the name of God, no wonder he wasn't accepted in heaven or even in the waiting room. Fear mirrored in his eyes upon seeing Satan.

"Well well well...a new face, how would you like to have your piece of torment?" he said as the soul screamed in agony.

Lucifer shook his head in undaunted amusement, Satan was back huh? ever since his friend fell for that angel, demons have always questioned him. He may question some of his decisions but he was sure that Satan was made for his purpose, he was amused upon seeing him like that.

Lucifer peered on earth as he saw how Lucy had doubts on her feelings, it seems like the time for her awakening will soon come, he smirked maybe it's time to give Lucy a piece of his mind and turn her as how she should be.

"What are you doing Lucifer?" Satan's voice thundered which made even the toughest demons shiver

"Oh nothing, I just noticed it seems like my niece has fallen for a human" he taunted, in an instant Satan grabbed him by the neck.

"It's none of your business Lucifer" hen said to him through burning eyes, rage was written all over Satan's face and seeing him lose control like that made him smirk.

"I personally think it is, since Lucy was named after me after how I helped you meet Auraziel, but never in my wildest dreams that you'd really fall in love with her" he smirked back, taunting Satan even more.