Fourth Fall

Fourth Fall

_____________________________________________________

Zarth was sitting on the rooftop of the school building for lunch, he was looking at the clear sky and the clouds spacing out, it was a picture of serenity. Unlike his life the moment Lucy fell from the heavens, or should he say hell?

:"Am I really that bad of a human to deserve Lucy in my life?" he mused as he frowned, he never knew how much he could take with that she-devil on the loose every single day. Zarth tsked as he was still lost into deep thinking when the gang barged in...

"Boss!" Alec cried "Who is that goddess boss? Your fiancée?? but--" his words were cut off as Zarth threw them a punitive glare

"Three words Alec, SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP" he lazily warned him.

"That's four words" Reed said as he smiled.

"Fuck you Reed. That's three." he said and continued to look up the sky. Reed just gave a sly knowing smile.

"But how about Carissa?" Reed asked as he slumped beside him, Reed was his childhood friend and The Skull-Basher's second-in-command. Even though he's the boss, he never treated Reed as an underling, but more as a partner. He couldn't care about that second-in-command fuck of a bullshit, he was boss and Reed was his buddy that's all there was to it.

"What about her? Carissa hates me, you know that." he said still looking up the sky.

"And the red-haired goddess?" the damn jerk persisted to question. Another frown came from Zarth again as he lit a cigarette, but he instantly threw it to the ground as stepped on it. The flame at the tip of the cigarette reminded him of Lucy's flaming hair.

"I don't know her man. She just barged in my life like that and then everything went bam! Damn it, I'm losing my head!" he cried, Reed patted his shoulder in pity even though he couldn't understand his friend's current predicament, he couldn't blame him. Lucy was indeed hot but his friend had always liked Carissa even before.

"Boss, Lucy is not your girlfriend? but she's hot!" Alec cried

"Don't mess with Lucy, Alec if you still wanna live, don't get me wrong, I won't do anything to you, she can do that on her own." He said, maybe if he told them the truth, they'd believe him, he was their boss afterall.

"Let me ask you boys...have you heard about the Mad Dogs recently?" he asked and eyed each of them

"Last time I heard of them was the day we've beaten them up" Reed commented, but Zarth shook his head

"Later that afternoon, I got ambushed by that son-of-a-bitch Rick and his mongrels." he said and a collective gasps from the members was heard, even Reed was shocked. Zarth was a good fighter, but there was no way he could handle a gang on his own unscathed!