Sixteenth Paradox

Zarth woke up in a banging loudness erupting on his ears, he was on the school rooftop taking a nap and Lucy decided to hold her 'rehearsal' on that part of the school too! It was his quiet sanctum, yet now, even Lucy infiltrated it. She insisted a rock band for their class, the whole class is now in chaos downstairs just because every person suggests something different, so he decided to retreat to the rooftop. Too bad Lucy followed him, for her "rehearsal" darn it.

"Don't look now...you've got me going I'm going..." her soulful voice echoed as her guitar wailed, Zarth smirked inwardly as his lids fell, oh well what could possibly go wrong now? it was not as if he's gonna participate to anything anyway. So he shrugged and positioned himself to sleep despite Lucy's loud guitar.

All of a sudden the speakers from all corners of their school erupted, Good Lord what is it now? he mused, some stupid announcement will disturb his sleep! Just then the voice of the old geezer echoed from it.

"Good Morning dear students, I know that I've approved a formal announcement regarding your class presentations for our school festival, but there has been a slight changes of plans." he said, Lucy stopped playing her guitar for a while as it seems that every student and teacher alike was listening to what the principal has to say.

"What is he saying now?" Zarth grunted as Lucy motioned a forefinger in her lips as if to silence him, he sulked instantly.

"It has been reported that on the day of our school festival a twister will likely to strike our vicinity so an evacuation will be deemed necessary." a collection of gasps echoed, "But! that is a joke! haha!" okay this old geezer is really getting on everyone's nerves

"As a commemoration of our school's 100th year anniversary, I've decided to treat the students and the teachers who had been devoting their lives to this school, a once in a lifetime opportunity, everybody is invited in my family's virgin island forest isolated in a part of the country."

"What????" Zarth blurted out, he knew that island, their family acquired that island years ago, but it was remained untouched, except for the mansion erected on the heart of it. That island was a pristine place, a dot in the map, and now he's inviting the whole school population in that place???

"Fret not dear students, people working for my family have secured our safety and resources so we just have to lay back and have fun! and oh! per class performance will also be held there, a yacht will be waiting on the docks tomorrow morning! Classes are suspended today for necessary preparations" he said and it was like the whole school was cheering for his crap!

"You're the greatest principal everrrr!!!!" one shouted

"Coolest!!!"

"All hail principal Gazardielllllllll!!!!!"

"Geez that old idiot geezer" he muttered. Lucy looked at him and went near him

"Hey your dad's quite cool you know" she said to him, Zarth just gave her an exasperated face