Sixth Sweetness

Sixth Sweetness

_____________________________________________________

Lucy woke up with the rays of the sun penetrating her vision. it was a brand new day. And as much as she wanted to stay and cuddle against her pillows, she knew a lot had to be done today.

Lucy lazily got up and scratched her head, her unruly hair poked towards different directions, as her contrasting wings fluttered. She was too lazy to properly stand up anyway as she gave out a big lazy yawn. It was the weekends, a very boring week-end at that.

She got up from her bed but she clung on her pillow, she sniffed the beautiful aroma coming from the kitchen, lazily she followed where the scent was coming from, it was heavenly.

Lucy hovered with eyes half closed, still clutching her pillow as she found Zarth cooking in the kitchen. She rested herself in the edge of the kitchen door as her lips twitched in a lazy smile. The smell of pancakes was mixing with the sweet aroma of cappuccino, she opened one eye as she peered towards Zarth, he was donned on an apron while concentrating on flipping the pancakes while a piece of bread dangled from his mouth, she must admit he looked adorable looking like that. Now, if only more men could look as sexy as him in an apron.

Lucy studied Zarth's features while the poor lad wasn't even aware that she was staring at him like a specimen under a microscope.

Sexy beast Lucy mused as she grinned

His mousy brown to gold hair was slightly messed which made him look more like a bad boy, he had green steely almond-shaped eyes which looked piercing and an aristocratic nose, a really cute pair of lips and those early growth of stubbles around his jaw which made him ruggedly handsome. Lucy looked Zarth from head to toe, he was way taller than her and he's got that broad shoulders, she never saw him without a shirt on, but she can bet that he's got a good physique underneath those clothes, her lips twitched once more as a wicked idea hit her head.

Today is gonna be Know-Zarth-Day! She thought excitedly.

Zarth can be a major pain in the neck at times but he did save her the other day from those perverts, if they weren't badly beaten enough she would have been glad to send them to say hello to her father. Lucy smirked, speaking of Hell, she wondered how her parents were. But she hastily shrugged the thought away.

Oh well! They can't miss me that much anyway. She mused as she eyed Zarth once more, she had to admit Zarth had a really cute butt!

Ooh! Now I'm the pervy one but she grinned nonetheless, Zarth was an interesting human after all.

Sexy beast.

"Time to commence the Get-to-know-Zarth Operation" she whispered to herself as she stealthily approach him from the back.

"GOOD MORNING! ZARTHY!!"

"AAAAH!" Zarth yelped and flipped the pancake a little too high, if it weren't for Lucy's cat-like reflexes, the pancake would've hit the floor instead of her plate.