Nineteenth Cat Fight

Lucy was about to fly away when a hand grasped her hand, she turned around incredulously to find who it was but to her amazement it was an unfamiliar face.

"Who are you?" she asked the girl

"My name's not important, as for now I want to slap your face you know" she said as she released a lop-sided grin

"I never knew that the princess of hell and Master Satan's daughter was such a coward" she croaked

"What do you mean by that?" Lucy's eyes squinted, as she rasped "You're a demoness!" 

"I've always known you Lucy...you're a spoiled brat and you get everything you want, what happened to you? has love turned you into a chicken?" the new girl baited, which madde Lucy's brow furrow

"Say everything you want trash, I ain't listenin to ya" Lucy said, but she gripped her hand even more

"Release my arm!" she commanded in a grave tone. But the girl just grinned at her, and released her hand

"Oh! therefore you might consider stalking Zarth in heaven huh..." her voice laced with sarcasm "And see him with that girl! Oh sod what was her name again? ah yes! Carissa, hmm I wonder what Carissa will do to Zarth? perhaps leave him hanging again? huh?" she said her voice taunting which made Lucy turn to her.

"What do you mean?" she said as the girl inched closer to her

"Oh! you didn't know? How Carissa leads Zarth on and drops him off like a hot potato whenever she wants? How she always give him false hopes and leaves him hanging?" Acrecia's lips twitched seeing distress in Lucy's face.

"Oh yeah! A halfling like you you have no abilities to peer on the past of a human...but I do" she continued

"You're not just an ordinary demon. What the hell are you?" she asked incredulously

"I am not your guardian angel, so don't get any funny ideas. I am just helping you out because I hate seeing being higher than humans get hurt and be trampled on by those people." the halfling seemed genuinely puzzled which gave her the encouragement to go on.

"What do you know about Zarth and that Carissa?" she demanded with fury in her eyes, Acrecia smiled and motioned a hand in the water.

"Now that's the princess I know"  Acrecia smirked as she waved her hand "Watch" she said and with a dark red blaze from her hands, vivid images flashed on the surface of the water.

It was Zarth in his younger years, how he always looks at Carissa and how the bitch always ignored him. Zarth was like a loyal dog to Carissa despite everything. 

Lucy's anger was fueled upon seeing a scene wherein a girl confessed her feelings to Zarth and the poor guy was momentarily stunned...he wanted to break free from his feelings to Carissa seeing he never had any chance, but Carissa would always interfere throwing his plans of forgetting her down the drain again.