Fifth Flunk

Fifth Flunk

_____________________________________________________

With wide eyes, Xavier looked intently at Lucy. It was his first time to see the halfling. She looked so much like Auraziel.

Angelic face indeed he mused

But the flaming red hair might be a little too much.

He was about to walk towards her when a fist nearly hit him in the face while he was momentarily distracted.

"Get your sorry ass somewhere else captain, I don't intend to involve someone innocent in this fight, but if you wish to join, you're certainly very much welcome." Zarth grinned. Zarth was in a very ill mood today, which got even more sour when he saw how this captain asshead looked at Lucy. When his temper flared up like this, he just wanted trouble.

Xavier looked at the human Lucy was with. He was too cocky for his own good, and it would be nice to teach him a lesson or two, but he had to admit, there was something off with him. Perhaps something Lucy did to this human, making his aura very...peculiar. Xavier decided to be cautious not to let his guard down. For all he knows, maybe Auraziel isn't the only one who sent a herald to find Lucy.

He let his other fist go and backed off...he knew better, Lucy was with this human, and he needed to lie low for the meantime to be able to freely observe Lucy without any of them becoming suspicious, he won't lose track of her now that he's found her.

"I do not wish to involve myself in this pointless prattle. But I personally think what you did to them should be enough" he said firmly. His eyes boring into Zarth's, a fire of animosity both surging through them. Zarth straightened his back. Now he just lost his interest, he was not the stereotype trouble-maker anyway, or so he believes. He looked at the newcomer with a serious face, there was something in him that ticked Zarth greatly.

"Then get the hell out of here with your members, and pray to your gods to never repeat the same mistake again." he growled, the newcomer's eyes sharpened in annoyance.

There is only one God. You should be thanking the gods you worship to be beside my subject, stupid human boy. He mused but he said otherwise

"We'll be careful next time." he just replied and nodded curtly to Lucy who seemed to be bored. Typical halfling.

"C'mon Zarth...let's just go to the band" Lucy took Zarth's hand in hers and dragged him out of that place. Not only because she could sense tension around the air but also because she sensed trouble in the newcomer.

I don't know who the hell this guy is, but he's waaaay creepy. Lucy thought as she dragged Zarth away.

They were walking hand in hand but no one dared to talk about what happened a while ago. Zarth just couldn't shake off that weird feeling that's why he was being silent and Lucy was just being frustrated as hell because Zarth wasn't talking!