Second Shrill

Second Shrill

_____________________________________________________

"What the holy fuck!!!" Zarth shouted as he tried to run away from the falling girl, but as if panic caught his foot and he fell into the floor face first. He felt the crushing solid impact of the body which fell on him.

"Oww!!!! my back..." he complained, but on top of it! What was happening?! It was totally ridiculous!

A girl falling? from the sky? fuck that! he tried to get up as the girl rolled over in the solid pavement.

"Seriously what the fuck just happened???" he blurted out in bewilderment, and where did this...girl came from?! seriously??? a girl falling from the sky?? what is this a cartoon??? he stopped dead on his thoughts as he looked up.

Maybe she was from a plane? but the sky is as clear as crystal!!! if there was a plane it wouldn't have gone too far! what in the holy name of shit is happening????

He went on and knelt in front of the girl, her red hair was all over her face and she was decked in black like that of those gothic wannabe's at their school but her pale skin looked almost. Bloodless!

Oh God! Was she dead?! Did someone just dumped a dead body on him?!!!

Fuck! What do I do?! He was having an internal panic! Sure he did lots of bad stuff but he never killed anyone for fuck's sake! As he was busy panicking, the girl groaned. She was alive!

Zarth knelt near her as he inspected the girl.

"Hey! You alive?" he asked as he poked her arm, but there was no response

"Damn this is bad, aside from of course I'm not gripping this bullshit of a situation!" he huffed in exasperation. He poked her again and with a startle she got up!

"Gyah!"

Her black eyes snapped open, aa Zarth's jaw fell open at the angelic face in front of him. He gaped at her while carefully studying her features. The girl scratched her head, feeling confused and as if nothing happened! Zarth was still carefully eyeing her in astonishment when she faced him, he was rendered speechless as he sucked his breath.

What is she...is she...an..angel?? whoa foolish me..angels aren't real! he thought, but it was the only possible explanation of her falling from out of nowhere! He was still confused as ever when the girl stood up. He remained squatting as he eyed her...when her beautiful black eyes bored unto his, he was mesmerized.

"You there!" she called as she placed her hands on her waist.

And it was like she wasn't even hurt at all. Zarth mused

"M-me?" he pointed a finger upon himself, the girl rolled her eyes

"Well duh?! You see anyone else here? But yeah for the record yes, I'm talking to you, you moron. Take me to your house!" she thundered and Zarth stood up, he was towering above her literally but she faced him nonetheless, utterly unnerved by this...girl. Now, he didn't want any more explanations, maybe he was just hallucinating because he was going to have a fever, so he better head home now, or maybe he was having a dream, yep! All just a dream.

Zarth turned his back on the girl as he started to walk towards his bike. But---

"Hey you dimwit! Didn't you hear me?!" came out that annoying, demanding shrill voice from that demented girl again.

"What did you say? you fell from nowhere and you're demanding incredulous things from me? are you nuts? Or do you even know who I am?" he cried he couldn't comprehend on what's happening, and right as of this moment, he refused to understand anything anymore, but one thing's for sure, this girl was lucky he didn't beat up girls.