0.2

Amelié's POV

"Hey, I missed you." she smiled and pulled me in a hug.
"I missed you too." I mumbled into her neck.

"We have to go." Oliver broke the silence and we carried our bags to Meina's car.

"Where are we going? Aren't we going to the hotel?" I asked confused.
"No, we have to do something before." Meina quietly said.
I scrunched my nose. What is happening. Why are both acting so weird.

We parked in front of some office building and got out of the car. What was happening? Am I getting fired? Did I do something wrong?

We stepped into the elevator and Oliver clicked the number three.
When we arrived they led me to a room and knocked on the door.

Guess who opened it. Arthur fucking Leclerc. What in the actual fuck was he doing here.

When he saw me, he just rolled his eyes and gestured us to come in.

It was an office with many chairs around a round table. I sat down and Ollie did the same. Meina didn't sit, which was weird.

"Okay, so I have something to announce. You have no choice, you will do as I say." she spoke and I looked at her suspiciously.

"Arthur is not looking stable after the break up with his girlfriend and is in a danger of losing his seat. His PR manager, Marc and I decided that you two will preform a fake relationship." she ended and I gasped and stood up.

"I will not be in a relationship with him nor with anyone. Even if it's fake!" I shouted and she shook her head.
"As I said, you have no choice. Is either this, or you losing your job. Both of you." she answered.

I laughed at her, not believing she would do such thing to me.
That's when the Leclerc bitch said his first words of the day.

"Look, it won't be for long. Except if you want to lose your career. I know your goal is being a photographer in F1." he rolled his eyes.

"No! I don't want to be in a relationship with you. You're just an arrogant little prick." I shouted at him.
"And you're just a little girl scared of her weight." he smirked and looked me straight in the eyes.

My eyes widened. How did he know about this? No one ever knew, except for my family and really close friends. Which was basically Meina and Fred.

He looked over to Oliver and smirked evilly. I looked over to him too. He was pinching the bridge of his nose. He told him? What the fuck?

"You told him?! Why the fuck?! Are you fucking mental?" I literally screamed at his face and he looked down.

"You know what? Fuck you Oliver. And Meina, I don't know who told you that I should be the one dating him, but fuck you for accepting it." I calmly said.

"I'm sorry." both of them started but I put my hand up.
"I'm going to the hotel so give me the keys." I put my hand forward and Meina placed them in it.

"I will drive you. We're staying in the same hotel room anyway." Arthur demanded and I gave him a dirty look, then looked to Meina.
"Wow." I chuckled darkly. "I still need my bags." I pointed out.

"I'll go with you, to get them out of the car." she quickly spoke. I nodded.

I was in his car, my bags packed in the trunk.
"I'm sorry for what I said in there. I'm not usually like that." he apologised.
"All good, don't care." I snapped and leaned my head on the window.

I did care. Deeply. And he was always like that. He would bug me all the time when we were younger. I would come to Ollie's races and he would start picking on me. It bothered me. He was partially responsible for my anorexia.

He told me I was fat, chubby and that I should go on a diet.

I was a little chubby, it was true, but it wasn't because I was fat. I was on some weird meds after Dani's death and they gave me chubby cheeks.

Oh, well.

After approximately ten minutes of driving in a very uncomfortable silence, we stopped.
"We're here." Arthur said and got out of the car.

I got the bags out of the trunk and started walking to the entrance.
"Let me carry the bags." he insisted.
"No." I hissed and carried them to the reception.

"We're here for a check in." I smiled to the lady behind the counter.
"Omg, is this Arthur Leclerc?!" she squeaked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I am. Now, please give us the keys on the name Leclerc." he replied annoyed.
She gave us the keys and eyed me grossly.

Like I wanted to be here?

The hotel room was gigantic, but then I noticed a little thing.

I little, tiny thing.

That freaked the fuck out of me.

There was only one bed.

"You're sleeping on the floor. I don't care what you say." I ordered and he eyed me.
"Hell nah, you will sleep on the floor." he snapped back, but I was thinking quick.
"First on the bed is sleeping on it." I quickly quacked and threw myself on the bed, as I was standing next to it.

He rolled his eyes and opened the balcony door. The fresh air pushed into the room and it winded a little, so it was chilly.

His bags were already in he room, so I assumed he arrived before any of us did. Half of his things were unpacked, half still in the suitcase.

Clothes were thrown everywhere around the room. On the couch, on the dining table...

How appetising. Yummy. And the fact that it was his underwear.

I picked up the shirts and trousers, but I sure won't touch his nasty boxers and socks.

"What are you doing?" he peeped his head at me, after coming out of the bathroom.
"Cleaning, because i'm not a dirty pig like you." I expressed. He just rolled his eyes at me.

I knew nobody else was here except us, but I still decided to call Fred and ask him for some spots where I could enjoy a coffee while reading.

"Hey, Fred. How are you? Haven't heard from you in a while."

"Well, good. You?"

"Solid, yeah. Do you know any good cafes in Bahrain?"

"No, not really... I never go around when i'm there. Sorry, though."

"It's all good. I will find them myself. See you next week, champ."

"You know, you could've just asked me." Arthur said. I shook my head, laughing.
"Over my dead body."

I started unpacking things and folded them into my side of the wardrobe. I put the books on my bedside table and decided to start reading one of them now.

I took a chair from the dining table and sat it on the balcony. I put my AirPods in my ears and pressed the "play" button.

The book was some enemies to lovers romance with fake dating.

Respectfully, what the fuck.

You giving me some signs? Cunt.

Angels Like You by Miley Cyrus started playing and I casually started singing along; like always.

"You have a really nice voice."

---------
SOOOOO?

why do i feel, like this book is much shittier than The McLaren Boys💀

idk though, you tell me.

however, how are you?

sending love🫶🏼