1.1

Amelié's POV

It was finally race weekend. I did some shooting for Prema boys yesterday and today.

Arthur was getting ready for FP1, making me sit in front of the hospitality. Now I had some time to think everything through.

Meina was back at work, meaning we had to announce our relationship with Arthur on Sunday.

I was scared.

What will people think, how will I react to the hate? What if Arthur will cheat on me. What-

"You're overthinking it, angel." Arthur said from behind me. He gently rubbed my back.

How did he know?

"But what if the stunt won't go the way we want it to?" I ask concerned.
"Stunt? So we don't like each other?" he said, hurt.

"No, babe, I didn't mean it like that..." I hold onto my head. I was stressed, with three hours of sleep for the past two days.
"I know, it's okay." he reassured.

"I know you're stressed. But you're gonna get through this. We are." he was like my mum. "We are gonna get through this" -no I am gonna get through this.

Alone. No one else can help me.
I will be the one dealing with hate from stupid bitches who doesn't have a life. I will be hurt.

Not him, not anyone else.

"Yeah..." I quietly answer.

"I have to go now, if you'd like some peace you can go to my driver's room." he rubs my arm. I simply nod in response, then follow him to his room.

Some guys looked me suspiciously and some girls from our team gave me deadly glares.

That's what i'm talking about.

The hate.

I sat on his sofa and he turned the TV on.
"Here you go, the cooking channel. If you want to, you can watch me." he winked at me, making me snort.

He made his way out, after kissing my lips and forehead.

I watched Jamie Oliver cook some salmon and pasta, something I would not eat.

Seafood is absolutely disgusting.
(I do not agree with this statement😃☝🏼)

After he was done, I turned the channel to formula.

Arthur was currently P13, but he started P16, so that was an amazing position after 15 laps.

I heard a knock on my door. I yelled out "it's open" and the door opened.

A girl stepped in and carefully closed the door behind her.

"Who are you?" I ask confused.
"I'm Lisa, Arthur's ex." she replied. I scrunched my nose at her.

All I heard about her, were bad things. Like "she was using him for fame" or "she just wanted the expensive gifts.

"What are you doing here?" I snap at her.
"Look, I know something is happening with you two... I just wanted to tell you he still wants me. He doesn't like you. He just wants you for sex." she whispered the last part.

Why would I believe her?

"And why would I believe you?" I cross my arms, to not look intimidated.
"You don't have to," she shrugged "I'm only telling you that, in your protection. I'm not that much of a bitch the world says I am. Most of the things are fake and the other half are rumours." she ended.

She spoke the truth. It lingered in her eyes. But it didn't, in the Arthur part. He doesn't want me only for my body... right?

"Thanks." I softly say, and she approvingly nods back at me.
"I'm here if you need me, okay?" she whispers shyly. Maybe she actually isn't that bad.

I heard voice yelling from the TV. I turned my head to the screen and gasp loudly.

Arthur crashed.

The commentator was yelling something, but I didn't hear him. All I was thinking about, was helping him.

He has to get out.
He doesn't.
He should say, he's okay.
He doesn't.

Shit.

Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck!

I run out of the room, not glancing at Lisa the second time, running to the garage.

Some of the engineers were yelling something at each other, the other half were too shocked to say anything.

"Will he be okay?!" I scream at someone, I don't even know. Tears are streaming down my face, my makeup is probably already ruined.

"Babe, it's going to be okay." someone embraces me into their arms. Meina.

"What if not?!" I shout in her shoulder. I look at the screen on the left side of the room.

The car is on flames, medical team is trying to get him out.

After that, I don't remember anything else.

---------

Shining light wakes me up. I look around me and see i'm in the hospital.

I'm not in my own room... i'm in an ordination. Ollie is sitting in a chair next to the door. He's biting his nails and his leg is shaking.

"Hey..." I say and he looks up at me, a smile spreading across his face.
"I'm so happy you're okay." he stands up and hug me tightly. I hug him back.

Then my memories come back. Arthur.

"Is Arthur okay?" I sit up, a dizzy feeling washing over my body.

Oliver looks down.

"Oliver?!"

"He's awake. He had some operation for internal bleeding..." he starts. He pinches the bridge of his nose. Something is wrong.
"Oliver Bearman, what is it?!" I exclaim.

"He doesn't remember anything from the past year..... he barely remember me, Amelié..."

My heart drops. What?

"I- I need some fresh air." I gasp and run out of the room. I run through the halls, I don't know where i'm going, I don't even know where I should go.

Air is not getting to my lungs properly, it hurts to breathe.

It hurt to breathe.

It hurts to breathe.

So my lungs stop.

The only thing before I heard before seeing pitch black was:

"Amelié!"

---------
SOOOOO??????????

dramaaaaaa🤭🤭🤭

you want a happy ending?

or not?🤭✊🏼

love ya'll xxxxxxxxxx

sending loveee🫶🏼