1.0*

Amelié's POV

"Meina got into an accident."

The phone fell onto my lap and my hands started shaking.
"Pick up, please." I whisper to Arthur and he does as I said.

I can't lose Meina. She's the thing that keeps me going. She's the thing that keeps me eating. That keeps me alive.

After some minutes of humming and affirmations, Arthur puts the phone down.

"She's in the hospital. She's okay, kinda. Do you want to go see her?" he asked. I nodded shakily.

We turned around on the chair, facing the dark.

The ride was silent, my head was bouncing on the window gulping the tears back.

I shouldn't be weak right now. I'm not the one in the hospital bed.

"We're here, angel." Arthur softly spoke, caressing my thigh. I nod slowly, not feeling the need to talk.

We walk into the hospital, everything was in slo-mo. Like in a fucking film.

"For Meina Stark." Arthur lowly said at the reception. She nodded and told him the directions. I didn't hear what she said.

Arthur held my hand and guided me through the halls.

Of course her parents weren't there. They were never there. If I could, I would kill those bitches.

Ollie was holding her hand, laying his head on the bed.

"Hey." I softly shook his shoulder.
He snapped up and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't tell you. I just didn't know how. And then- and then." he started full on crying, so I shushed him down.

"Calm down, darling it's okay. I'm not mad, I was just shocked. It's okay, you're okay. You'll tell me later." I cupped his cheek and wiped the tears, while my own were staining my shirt too.

"She went after you, and I- if I was quicker I could've saved her. She didn't watch and a car run her over. I- it's my fault Amé." he literally gasped for air now.

"Please don't cry, it's okay, she's gonna be okay. It's not your fault, you couldn't control it." I try to calm him down, but it doesn't work.

Ammmm.... think.

What calms him down........ piano.

Piano, my playing on piano.

I shakily pull my phone out of my pocket, searching for a video.

I finally find it and hit play. I sit him on a sofa in the corner of the room and hold the phone next to his ear, running my hands through his hair, to calm him some more. 

When the video stops, his breathing is steady, his eyes are swollen and red from crying, still sniffling.

"Are you better now?" I softly ask and he nodes.

"Ahm, do you want me to stay, or?" Arthur spoke from the back. I chuckle, realising I forgot he's here.

"I'm sorry babe, I forgot you were here."

"Babe?" "Babe?!" one amusingly asks and the other shouts.

"Okay, we have some catchup to do." I point my finger at Ollie.
"I'm sorry, it just slipped out." I look at Arthur.

"I find it nice." he smirks and I snort at him.
"Please don't leave though." I say and he understandably nods.
(i'm using the word nod so fucking much imma kms💀)

I was sitting and just watching Meina sleep, when she moved her finger. No way.

"She- she moved a finger." I say excited.
"No need to yell, dear bestie." she laughed at me.

I didn't hesitate about throwing my arms around her, making her yelp.

"Oh, i'm so sorry. I'm just really happy you're okay." I smile at her and she grins.
"Don't ever run away like that, ever!" Oliver threatens from the other side of the bed, kissing her forehead.

"Ew, I don't think i'm ready for this." I point between them, making them both laugh.

"Go home now." Meina looks at all three of us, making Oliver and me gasping and putting our hand on our chest, offended.
"No! I don't mean it like that... it's just, you were probably here all the time, you need sleep."

"Meh, you're kinda right. Especially that wanker over there." I shrug pointing at Ollie.
"Cunt." he mutters under his breath, making Arthur slap the back of his head.

"What is this, Ollie Bearman hate club or what?!" he jokingly shouts making us all chuckle.
"To be honest, I like Theo Pourchaire hate club more." Arthur and I say at the same time.

We just look at each other smiling.

"Ew, I don't think i'm ready for this." Ollie mimics me making me flip him off.

"We should really go now." I groan in the chair I was sitting. My back hurt as fuck. Literally.

"Do you need a ride?" Arthur spoke to Oliver, making him nod shyly.
"No need to be afraid of telling people you don't know how to drive a car, brother." I tease him.

"I passed my driver test in the first try!" he yells at me annoyed.
"It always works." I click my tongue to the roof of my mouth.

-------

Arthur and I were chilling in our room, playing some show on the TV.

"I really like you." Arthur starts.
"I really like you too." I admit.

"I want you to sit on my face." he groans, when sitting on my lap, trapping me under his body.
(that escalated quickly💀)

"What? No!" I moan out when he bites my earlobe.
"Mhmmmm...." he mumbles between bites on my neck.

"I'm gonna crush you, Arthur." I quietly say.
"Baby, no you're not. You're light as a feather."
"Still, you won't be able to breathe." I try.
"Then I will die in the best way possible." he smirks, making my eyes go wide.

He turn us around, so i'm on top.
"Is this okay?"
"It is." I moan when he squeezes my thighs.
"Is it okay with you?" I make sure to ask.
"It is."

That's when he pulled my panties down, as I was only in an oversized T-shirt so I could relax a bit.

He pulled my body toward his face, making me sit on it.

I quickly take a hold of the headboard at the euphoric feeling, his tongue was doing.

He pushed it into me, gasping to the feeling of it.

"Fuck, you feel so good." I moan out.

"I know."

---------
SOOOOO?????

again, boring chapter but they have to be here so I can write drama in other ones🤭

love ya'll xx

sending love🫶🏼