1.4

Arthur's POV

She just left. Left without even a goodbye.
(Yeah, no shit💀)

"I have something. I don't care if you don't like me now, you liked me then. And I still don't believe all that bullshit you're talking right now. Take this album and look at it. Or not. You choose. I just want to tell you, that I really like you and would like to have you back as my boyfriend. Thank you and goodbye."

She threw something. An album. Of what though?

I stretched my arm towards the table next to my bed and grabbed the album.

It wrote "Us" in the middle of it and "I really like you." at the lower left corner.

I opened it. The first page, there was something written.

I really like you. I always liked you a lot. You may not remember what happened between us for the past two weeks, but I will help you remember. I promise.

I want your little compliments back. I want the little notes with "please eat." or "have a nice day, see you later." back.
I want you back.

I want to see your face when I wake up in the morning, with the angels in your eyes when you first open them.
I want to see your smile whenever you see the colour green and red.
I want to know that you like me back, and that my feelings aren't something to be afraid of.

You made me believe so.

You made me believe in feelings, that I was so afraid to use before. Because I was scared to get hurt.

You showed me, you wouldn't hurt me, that you will respect me and my boundaries. That you will ask for my permission, that you will motivate me even on my lowest days.

I really like you, Arthur...

I- I was taken aback from the speech I just read. I really like her too... but I liked Lisa too.

This was going to be hard...

Meina's POV

I need his touch. I need his arms wrapped around my body when we hug, when we kiss.

But I can't do that to him...

He's too young... we both are.

He's a racing driver, he has enough drama already. But I can't do this alone... I need help.

Should I just abort it? But that's cruel. I don't want to kill my baby.

But i'm so young! I'm only 22, God please understand me.

I have a career, I have a life, I have fun.... now all of my hard work is ruined.

Should I call my mom? But how do I tell her a eighteen tears old made me pregnant?!

I- everything is ridiculous.

I love Ollie, I really do! But do I want to ruin his career because I got pregnant. He said that I should go on the pill... and yet I didn't listen to him.

I listened to my stupid self and I hate myself for that. I kist want a free life, without a newborn around my head.

And my job... I can't lose my job, i'm going to due from starve. They pay so good for something I enjoy doing... I don't want to leave.

Basically... I don't want the baby.

Right?

Amelié's POV

Ollie crying in my arms beca of my best friend, is probably one of the biggest pain I've ever felt.

I try to calm him down so many times, but nothing works. Not even my playing on piano!

He's so broken, and to be honest I want to break Meina's something too. Maybe her nose...

"Baby, Ollie... you'll be okay. I promise." I run my hands through his hair, trying calming him down once again.

"What if not? It hurts so bad." he cried into my thighs. My heart officially broke into pieces.

That sentence was sad.

Even sadder is, that I know how he feels.

That's when I hear a buzz of my phone.

Arthur.

"Yes, hello?"

"Amé, could we meet up?"

"Yeah sure, where and when?"

"In the hospital, as soon as you can!"

"Okay, see you."

I ended the call and walked to my bedroom again.

There was Ollie, standing in the middle of it with his mouth open and his phone on the floor.

"What happened, Oliver?!" I rush to him so I can see if he's hurt.

"Meina's pregnant."

--------------
SOOOOO????

if you saw any mistakes, no the fuck you didn't.

a shorter chapter BUT LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THAT

i was bullied today😔

if you watch their titkoks it's viviana and maya AND thea😔
they're so rude!
(JK I LOVE THEM)

love ya'll xxx

sending love m🫶🏼