epilouge

Amelié's POV

*fifteen years later (she's 37)*

"Maman!"
"Yes, sweetheart?" I yell back to the living room.
"The cool auntie is here." he literally screeched at me when I came downstairs.

Ugh, the "cool auntie"; why am I never a "cool mom"?
Yes, I am 37 and still jealous as fuck.

"What is she doing here?" I asked surprised, since I haven't seen Meina for a long time.

Three weeks, but you get it.

"Hey, sister." someone pulled on my hair. This bitch is so done.
"Oliver Bearman! How many times do I have to tell you, leave my hair alone?!" I hiss at him and slap the back of his head.

"Yes, uncle Ollie! She's right!" Enzo pointed his finger at him, making us all laugh.

"Where's papa, sweetheart?" I ask Enzo and he shrugs his shoulders.

I love my husband, but I would love to choke him sometimes.

Not like that- also like that, but not right now. Amelié get yourself together, two children are in front of you.

"Hi, Meina. How are you doing? Is your stomach okay? Is the little devil alright? Are you two alright?" I bombard her with questions, not realising how much i'm actually asking.

"I'm doing okay. It is. He is, a hundred percent. We most definitely are!" she responded and it made me think if she's already used to me talking so much.

I guess so.

"That's great to hear, but I have a little question left...." I start slapping Ollie's chest because I know exactly what he's going to say.

"Another one?" Arthur comes from behind Oliver and hug him from the side, both of them grinning like idiots.

They just love getting on my nerves, don't they.
(i love getting on people's nerves (except my dad's oml he gets wild😭))

"Anyways..... what are you doing here? Not that I don't want you here, this is a pleasant surprise, i'm just wondering." I look around our living room.

"We have some... news." Ollie says and smile at Meina.
"If you're having another child, I swear to God." I groan putting my forehead on Arthur's shoulder.

"No! No, no, no, no. No more children for now!" Meina held her hands up in the air, spinning around the room and laughing at our weirded out faces.

"I proposed." Ollie blurted out, but slapped his palm over his mouth.

He's dead.
(i would like to be too🙋🏻‍♀️ (im turning into max fr)

"Oliver Bearman, you motherfucking bitch! Don't run away from me now you pussy arse! Fuck yourself, do you understand?!" Meina yelled and Ollie started running for his life.

"It was supposed to be a surprise." she whispered in my ear before running after Oliver, catching up to him quite quickly.

He's getting old.

Like you aren't, Amelié.
(LMAO😭)

"They're so adorable!" I chuckle, while leaning myself on Arthur. He's so warm all the time. I just love cuddling with him.

"Enzo, sweetheart. Are you so nice to bring your mother a glass of water?" I turn back to our seven years old son.
"Of course Maman, do you want it in a big glass or a small glass?" he's so cute.
"In a big one, please."

"We raised him so good!" Arthur bit on my jaw.

"We really did."

-----------
SOOOOOO????

last fucking chapter of this book and i can't fucking believe it.
can you believe it?

i loved this book and i love writing so check out my NEW BOOK named "PRETTY GIRL (Lando Norris)"

LOVE YOU ALL XXXX