0.7*

Arthur's POV

"Even better." she moaned in my mouth, then sucking on my neck.

I grab her thighs and lift her, her wrapping her legs around my waist, so she wouldn't fall down.

She was so light.

I sat her on the bed and pulled her shirt off.

"Is this okay, princess?" I asked and she nodded.
"Words, or you won't get my dick." I chuckled and she audibly gasps, faking her hurt.

"It's okay, Arthur. I want this." she groaned when I suck on her neck hard, leaving a mark there.

I sneak my hands to her back, unclasping the bra and I am amazed by what I see.

Her boobs, looking angelic, while she was insecure about her body.

"Why are you staring so much?" she asks, covering herself a little.
I pull her hands away, laying her on the bed and cupping her tits.

"Because you are fucking beautiful." I smile at her and I can see a blush creeping on her cheeks.

I get my shirt and pants off, only being in boxers.

I slowly remove Amelié's sweatpants, while kissing on her stomach.

"Arthur, please." she moaned when I lingered my lips on the edge of her lacy panties.
"Please what, princess?" I tease her and pull her soaked knickers down.

"Please, fuck me." she groaned loudly, when my tongue touched her clit.
"You want me to fuck you? Beg, you little whore." she moans at my words.

"Please, please fuck me. Arthur I beg you, please." she begs and I groan. She sounds so fucking good.

I lick my lips and press a kiss to her wet folds.

"Open." I hum against her thigh, so I could have better access.
She spreads her legs and I lick from her folds to the clit.

She moans quietly.

"Don't be quiet now, you were all loud two minutes ago." I smirked and she moaned loudly when I suddenly pushed a finger in her.

I thrust my finger in and out, while godly sounds are leaving her throat.

I push another finger in her and she groans loudly. That's when my tongue connects with her clit, sucking on it gently at first, then licking faster.

"I want to feel you." she whispered and I swear I could come just from her words.

I pull my boxers down and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"Where will this fit? Cause not in here." she announced and I slightly laugh.
"Have you ever done this before?" I ask her gently. She shakes her head.

"That's okay, we'll go slowly, step by step. Okay?" I assured her and she nodded.

I grab a condom from the drawer and put it on as fast I can.

"Are you ready? Please tell me if I hurt you." I plead, because I really don't want to hurt her.

She's too precious.

I push a bit into her and she bites her hand in pain.

"I'm so sorry angel." I whisper and she shakes her head.
"Why are you so big?" she gasps when I put another inch in her.

"It's in my genes." I smirk, while she snorts at me.
"Wanker."

"What did you call me, princess? Do you want to lose the ability of walking, maybe?" I groan when I push some more in her.