1.6

Arthur's POV

*three months later*

I still can't believe she told me she loves me. And I just stared at her, saying nothing.

And then she left without a goodbye, and tears in her eyes. I'm the biggest idiot the world has ever seen.

That's why i'm going to ask her for my love tonight. I talked with Oliver and he was sceptical at the start, but kinda agreed at the end.

I was taking her to the beach. Her favourite place in the whole world. She can watch the sunset and listen to waves of the sea there. She says it's relaxing.

At least she said that. I haven't talked with her since long.

I bought her some white lilies, as she said that they remind her of me. I also bought her strawberry donuts; her favourite.

I was about to go from my hotel to her house, because I was staying in England right now.

Dressed in some black jeans and a black button-up shirt, I put my phone in the front pocket and took the key card too.
(i think he doesn't want kids)

Drive to there was anxious. I think I forgot something. I have the flowers and chocolate. What else could I forget?

My head? Probably.

My heart? It's already with the love of my life.
(cheesy bitch)

----------

I parked my car and got out of it.

Well, now I was nervous.

My steps were slow and heavy, my legs didn't listen to me. They were basically jelly.

I finally stepped in front of the door and rang on the doorbell.
They opened after a good minute.

There she was standing like a goddess, even though she was just wearing a hoodie with some black leggings.

She was beautiful. Even more than I remember.

"What are you doing here, Arthur." she asked taken aback to see me.
"I'm taking you somewhere." I whispered and touched her cheek with my index finger. She didn't bolt away, she let it happen.

My hope cane back.

"Where are you taking me?"
"It's a surprise, Angel."
"I don't like surprises."
You'll like this one." I smile at her and gently grab her hand.

How soft it was.

I lead her to the car and opened the door for her. She struggled to get in; I don't know why.

When she buckled herself, I got into the car myself. I then clicked the bluetooth button on the radio screen and passed my phone over to Amelié.

"Choose some music, Angel." she didn't hesitate to choose it.

"All of Me" by John Legend started playing, her voice quietly lingering to it.

Through the half of the song, she already full on sang with it.

"How many times do I have to tell you?
Even when you're crying, you're beautiful, too.
The world is beating you down.
I'm around through every mood.
You're my downfall, you're my muse.
My worst distraction, my rhythm and muse."

At the end of the song it was quite visible that tears were staining her cheeks.

"Angel, you are so beautiful even when you cry." I turn to her and wipe the tears away.

I just parked in front of stairs that take us down to the sea.

"Arthur, why are we here?"
"Because you love the beach, and I love you so I thought I'd take you here." I kissed her forehead, before stepping out of the car.

Her hand around my wrist stopped me.

"You love me?" she hesitated a bit while saying it and my eyes widened. I didn't even realise I said it. But I did mean it.

I turned around to see her eyes.

"I do."

-----------

She loved the lilies and we were munching on the donuts I brought.

Her head was pressed to my chest, watching the waves hit rocks to our left.

The little curls in her hair were bouncing around due to the wind blowing lightly.

"Why did you wait for me, Angel?" I said while brushing through her hair.
"Because I love you. And because I had hope. Hope that I'll get you back and have you forever from now on." she responded playing with the ring on her left hand.

"I want to be yours forever. That's why I brought you this." I stated and pulled out a box from my pocket.

She turned around to face me.

"This is a promise ring, and I promise that I will forever be yours." I opened the little box and Amelié's eyes shined.

"I promise I will be forever yours, Arthur. And you know what my favourite colour is? Green."

----------
SOOOOOO????

if you saw any mistakes, bitch im sick, so no you didn't.

HOW ARE YOU POOKIES

love ya'll xxxx

sending love🫶🏼