0.9

Amelié's POV

Arthur and I got to a restaurant, while his hand was resting on my thigh the whole ride.

I kinda liked it.

And I don't like, that I liked it.
(i had a stroke reading this, sometimes i feel fucking dyslexic💀)

I hated it.

I definitely hated his touch.

But at the same time, I was craving him so badly.

To feel his lips on mine again, while he tells me how beautiful I am.

He's driving me insane.

"We're here, angel." he announced softly when he parked the car.
"I have a genuine question... where the fuck, did you get a hold of this beauty." I asked confused, referring to the car.

"I mean, I have some friends." he shrugged and I snorted.
"You have friends?"
"Oh, shut up." he jokingly slapped my shoulder.

We entered the restaurant and the waitress led us to our table. She was touching Arthur's shoulder, clearly flirting.

I gave her a glare, but she just smirked at me. Like she didn't see the hickeys. They were from his mouth, on my body. I was his.
(pls stop playing oscar💀🤚🏼)

She gave us the menus and I understood nothing on them. It was fucking gibberish written on it.

"I would take number 14, if I was in your place. It's basically chicken tenders, only fancy." he laughed at my confused face.

"She was flirting with you." I blurted out.
"She was just being nice, Amelié. We're not even together. We're just-"
"I dare you to say friends. I have your hickeys on my body and I enjoyed getting them, so you better shut your mouth." he was taken aback from my boldness, but cmon someone had to say it.

We got our drinks, and slightly after that, the food.

That's when Oliver walked in... with Meina's hand locked with his.

What the fuck.

And they sat at the table next to us.

They didn't even acknowledge us, but Arthur did them. He looked at me weirdly and I think my face started to get tomato red from anger.

My best friend with my fucking brother?! And they didn't care to fucking tell me?!

"Fuck you!" I stood and slapped Oliver on the shoulder.

When he saw me, his face dropped. He didn't say a word, while Meina just stared at me.

"Fuck you, the both of you!" I said loudly enough for them to hear my anger, and I practically ran out the restaurant.

I sat on the steps in front of it and took my heels off. My feet hurt, my head hurt and most of all, my heart hurt.

It wasn't that I was angry for them going on a date together; I wouldn't have a problem with that at all. I would be happy for them, and I could bug them about it all the time.

But that they didn't tell me? That they didn't trust me enough, or that they didn't even want me to know?

That's what hurt me.

"Angel, are you okay?" I heard Arthur's voice behind me. I sniffled, nodding and wiping the few tears that fell out my eye.

"Why are you mad at them? Aren't you happy for them?" he asked gently.
"Of course I am! I just... they didn't tell me, Arthur. Do they not trust me? I feel like a bad sister right now." A few more tears fell down my cheeks.

"Wanna get some McDonald's?" he nudged my shoulder. I shook my head.
"I'll take that, as a yes." he grinned and pulled my hand, so I would get in the car.

The whole ride was silent, Arthur leaving me some space to think. I was glad he did.

My head was bumping against the cold window, drops of rain staining on it. I didn't want to do anything right now. Absolutely anything.

--------

I was here, in the car with forty chicken nuggets, two large fries and two chocolate milkshakes.

"We won't eat all this, Arthur." I laughed.
"We will." he smirked.
"Bet."
"How much?"
"Hundred."
"Deal." he put his right hand forward for me to shake it.

We shook hands while sitting Turkish looking in each other eyes.

"I love your eyes." I smile at him.
"Really?" his eyes lighten up.

I noticed, that when he's happy, his eyes brighten up. And when he's sad, or angry, his eyes turn darker.

"Yeah, of course... who wouldn't love your eyes." I chuckle and his eyes finds the floor.

Which is not the floor, it's chicken nuggets, but you get it.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask him, cupping his cheek.
"Nothing, just.... my ex always told me I had ugly eyes." he looked everywhere but me.
"That bitch doesn't have a clue about life. The only thing she cares about is the length of a guys dick and their money. She was probably happy with the first part, though." I wink at him, grinning.

He blushed slightly. And he was so cute while doing so.

"What's your favourite colour?" he asked.
"It's still black, Arth." I sigh. He looked down again.

I was enjoying the moment with him, when I got a call from Oliver. I declined the call, but he called me again.

Over and over again.

At the twelfth call, I answered.

"Meina got into an accident."

--------
SOOOOO??????

do you mind my notes in the story, or is it okay... pls tell cause i don't wanna annoy you with them

oops, a cliffhanger.

a bit shorter chapter, sorry.

love ya'll xxx

sending love🫶🏼