1.2

Amelié's POV

I woke up with a gasp.

"Arthur, Arthur, I have to see him." I start rambling out and a doctor comes in my room.

"Miss. Bearman, it's nice to see you awake again." he greets but I just turn away from him.

"Arthur, I have to see him. Right now." I started again.
"Oh, so you heard, huh? Is that the reason for this incident?" he asks, but slowly, not wanting to say it in a bad way.

"I- yes. I have to see him. Doctor please let me see him." I was full on crying now.
(weak as fuck she is🙄)

"Miss, please calm down. You can go see him. Just calm down first." he reassured, so I wiped my eyes even though the tears didn't stop.

After about fifteen minutes of calming down and measuring my iron, the doctor finally let me see Arthur.

I slowly walked to his room, taking everything in with every step.

He doesn't remember what we have.

Does that mean he hates me?

Oh, no. Will he want to be with Lisa again?

Shit.

I softly knock and open the door. Arthur's head shots up and his eyes darkens.

"What are you doing here? Where's Lisa?!" he spits out with pure rage.

No.

Please, no.

"I- Arthur do you really not remember what we are?" tears are forming in my eyes, my breathing getting shallow.

"Should I?! You're a fatty." he makes a disgusted face.

Well... now i'm crying. I don't know what to say. What to do.

I don't want to do anything.

"I- wow. You told me you tried to get away from your feelings that way. I want to be in your life. The past two months... they were magical to me. I need you back." I cry in the middle of the room, but he just looks away.

"I don't want you in my life. I want Lisa." he snapped and maybe he could hear my heart cracking.

Cracking into a million pieces.

Lisa. It'll always be Lisa.

"Yes, it's always gonna be her, so get the fuck out of my room!" did I say that out loud? I guess I did.

"I'm sorry... I won't bother you anymore. I'll call Lisa.." I tell him, before exiting his room.

One word that could describe me right now?

Broken.

Maybe one even better.

Shattered.

I stumble across the hall, where chairs were lined up. I sat on the nearest one.

I dug my face into my palms and cry. Because that's all I could do.

Cry.

"Hey, babe what happened?" I look up. Lisa. I know she did nothing wrong, but I hated her at the moment.

I hated her, because he loved her.

"He wants you, Lisa. Not me, you. Please take care of him. I beg you. I need him to be happy. I need him to be alright." I cry out the last sentence.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't want this to happen." she rubbed my shoulder.

For some reason I didn't have a problem with her touching me. It was rather nice.

"I just- we're together for two fucking weeks and i'm attached as fuck already. Like, look at me. I literally can't stop crying." I cry into her shoulder when I hug her.

"Shhhh... darling everything will be alright. I won't get back together with him. I'll help you, okay?" she assured me and cupped my face.

Her emerald green eyes were staring at my brown, boring ones.
(her emerald perl beauties🥰🤕🥺😓😓(PLS TELL ME YOU GET IT🥺)i hate this emoji so much😭)

"Okay." I sniffle and wipe my nose with the hem oh my shirt.
"I just- I know, it's gonna sound crazy, but I can't lose him. I just can't."

--------

Two hours later, I was sitting in a car with Lisa, talking about our experience with Arthur.

"He even wrote me little notes, so I would eat." I sniff. Lisa awes.
"You two had a healthy relationship. That's how a relationship should be, you know?" she says.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.
"You know, our relationship was toxic. We were both guilty for that. I always knew there was another girl. And to be honest, there was another guy for me too. I'm in a happy relationship now." she smiles, but a glimpse of pain washes through her eyes.

"Don't understand me wrong, I like you girl. You're good for him. You're good for each other." she ends.

I just hug her, not knowing what words would show an affection as much as this hug. I love hugs.
(not me, ya'll stay safe tho🫡)

"I have to go, I have work later. I would love to chat sometimes again though." Lisa smiles at me.
"Yeah, of course. Do you need me to ride you anywhere?" I ask.
"No, Michael is coming to pick me up." she grins.
"Awww, stop that's so cute." I cover my mouth in awe.

She spilled all the tea about him, like we knew each other for our whole lives already.

"See you soon, bye. Love you." she calls out before closing the car doors behind her.

I wave at her with a big smile on my face. I liked her. Very much.

I decided to call Fred.

Some bestie bonding doesn't hurt anyone.

Eight in the afternoon, in his hotel room the text said.

-----------
SOOOOO?????

a bit shorter chapter, sorry.

quite like this chapter tbh. i think i'm getting more confident and comfortable with my writing.

my ADHD is kicking in at 11 fucking pm. AND IM IN A CAR. I CANT DANCE. FUCK EVERYTHING.

what do you think about Lisa???

love ya'lllllllll xxxxxxx

sending love🫶🏼