0.6*

Arthur's POV

I opened the door, seeing Amelié sleeping peacefully on the bed, but she wasn't covered in sheets.

I walked to her and touched her, to see if she was cold. She was absolutely freezing.

I gently pulled the sheets over her and she shifted, pulling them even higher.

I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, but saw a note on the counter.

"Dear Arthur,

I know you don't like me right now, or maybe even hate me, but please understand I didn't mean anything I said. You didn't ruin my life. You were actually the one who got me out of bed. Even though you made me have an eating disorder, I don't hate you. I could never hate you. You got me out of bed, because I liked you so much, all I wanted to do was to see your face.

I'm sorry,
your favourite Amelié;)"

I wiped the tear, that fell from my eye.

"I could never hate you."

After everything I did to her. She still liked me?

----------

I woke up to Amelié snuggled in my chest. I grinned and my heart started beating faster.

Why was she snuggling?

I mean, I loved it, it felt very nice.

Of course, all of a sudden I had to sneeze. And I don't sneeze quietly.

She shuffled and opened her eyes. She didn't notice the situation we were in.

When she did, her eyes widened and she jolted away, but I grabbed her wrist.

"I could never hate you too." I whispered and she smiled softly.

The expression quickly changed.
"Why did you snuggle into me? We are not together. We are never going to be, Arthur." I was shocked.

Firstly, she snuggled into me.
Secondly, that fucking hurt.

"Oh, i'm sorry-" I started but she put a hand up, to stop me from talking.
"I don't want to talk to you, right now. Or ever." she snapped.

I don't get, why is she acting like that. The first second she's smiling at me and the next she doesn't want to talk to me. Bipolar bitch.

"Then don't. But then also don't apologise every day. Amelié make up your fucking mind. You can't snuggle into my chest and smile at me, and the next second you're yelling at me! I won't put up with this shit. I don't care, how much I've hurt you, I won't stand here listening to your yelling for absolute bullshit." I yelled and she flinched at the hand gesture I made.

What?
Why?

"Why did you just flinch?" I asked with a clenched jaw. If anyone hurt her, I swear to God.

They're dead.

"I don't know what to expect from you." she whispered almost embarrassed?
"What? You know I would never  hurt you..." I asked in slight disbelief she thought so little of me.

"Yeah..." she looked at her feet.
"Did anyone hurt you?!" I hissed and clenched my hands into fists
"What? No! I just didn't know what you would do. I don't really know you, Arthur..." she said and I frowned.

That hurt.

"Wow- I don't even know what to say. Do you really think so little so me, Amelié?" I asked a bit harshly.
"I-" I stopped her.
"That's all I need to know, thank you." I snapped and stood up.

I went to the bathroom and slammed the door.

I looked into the mirror.

I had red eyes, from the lack of sleep tonight. I was shuffling in bed all night, without a clue why.
(or maybe he was on his phone for 18 hours again💀)

I splashed my face with water and brushed my teeth. I got out of my pyjamas, so I was only in boxers.

I casually walked out of the bathroom and walked to my wardrobe.

I could feel Amelié's eyes burning into my back.
I turned around, but she didn't look away.

"Like what you see, Bearman?" I smirked but she didn't back down.
"Yes, actually." she smirked and the next thing was me being pushed against the wardrobe, having her lips on mine.

Her hand moved to my dick, rubbing it through the material.

I groaned lowly, when she bit down on my neck.

"I-" kiss "will" kiss "fuck" kiss "you" she moaned in my mouth between kisses.

"What if I will fuck you?" I smirked and she looked at me.

"Even better."

--------
SOOOOO?

ik it's a bit shorter chapter, but the next one is smuttttt🤭

love you all

sending love🫶🏼