0.8

Amelié's POV

"Arthur!" I exclaimed, looking in the mirror.
"Yes, Angel?"
"Look at these hickeys on my neck!" I shout, but not really at him. 

"Well, that means you're mine." he grinned, earning a slap to the back of his head.
"Just because we fucked, doesn't mean you own me." I scoff pulling my shirt off, since it was definitely not for today.

I throw a jumper on, as it was the only thing that covered the hickeys, grabbed my phone, AirPods and key card and walked to the door.

"Hey! What about a goodbye kiss?" Arthur glares at me, like I did something wrong.
"Arthur, we're not together." I face palm myself gently. He scoffs.

"Yet." he grinned. I roll my eyes and turn around.

"I like your eyes rolled at the back of your head, by the way." he smirks and I gasp, fake-offended.

He walked over to me, and pecked my lips, me not disagreeing with it. He them moved his lips to my neck and hardly sucked on a spot there, of course making a mark.

A mark I couldn't hide.

"Arthur!" I groan when I look into the mirror, giving him a death glare.
"You'll be late, angel." he pecked my lips again, making my frown go away.
"I'll see you then. I can't wait for the date. It better be expensive." I pointed my finger to him, joking before leaving the room.

I walked to Ollie's room and got in without knocking. This wanker never locks the door.

"I swear, that once a fan will see you naked because of your carelessness, Oliver." I shake my head, being the big sister.
"Oh well, then I will beat the shit out of them, because they'll see my girlfriend too." he grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"And the girlfriend's name is?" I ask and he freezes. "I knew it was your imagination making things up. Anyway, when should your date be?" I asked him, checking the time.

"Around eight." he bluntly answered.

He was blunt only when hurt...

I hurt his feelings.

"I'm sorry, Ollie. I didn't mean it like that. I was just playing around." I hug him tightly.
"I'm sorry for telling him." he sniffled into my shoulder.
"Hey, it's okay. Me and Arthur are okay. You're okay. That's all that matters." I run a hand through his hair.
It always calms him down.

"I have to go now." I whisper to him after wiping the few tears that escaped his eyes with my thumb, feeling him nod into my arm.

"Love you, wanker." I smile when i'm already at the door.
"Love you too, cunt." he grins back.

"Wait, is that a hickey?!" he yelled before I closed the door and I did not intend to open them again.

--------

I just came back from the gym.

No.

Arthur practically dragged me to our room, because I was "overwhelming" my body.

Overwhelming my arse.

"Let's go eat something." he said, earning a glare from me.
"We ate three hours ago, what do you want from me?" I groaned and threw myself on the sofa.

"Cmon, let's go." he grabbed my arm. I stumbled to the door with him, and we walked to the cafeteria in the hotel.

"I'm still full, Arthur." I tried, but he just shook his head.
"You can eat a salad." he shrugged and didn't even look at me, while walking to a table.