0.4

Arthur's POV

When I woke up, Amelié wasn't in the bed anymore. She wasn't in the room either.

Her gym clothes were gone, which gave me the answer I was looking for.

I brushed my teeth and styled my hair, then pulled some casual clothes on. Some grey sweatpants and a black shirt.

I may not be a fashionista, but I know how to dress.

I think.

I went to get some breakfast, but met Amelié on the way.
"Morning." I gestured and she didn't reply. Maybe she had earphones in and didn't hear me. Her hair was down, so I couldn't see.

I ate a breakfast croissant and some fruit. Pineapple, watermelon and mango.

I was scrolling on my phone some time, but soon decided to go to my room. I had to go to the gym and I wanted to show Bahrain to Amelié today.

I scanned the key card and stepped in the room. The shower was running, so I assumed she was in the shower and it made sense, as she just came out of the gym.

I dressed in some shorts and a compression shirt for the gym. I was about to leave when, Amelié came out of the bathroom.

"Hey." I smiled but she ignored me. Why was she ignoring me?

"I said, hey." I repeated and she ignored me for the second time.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked, rolling my eyes when she shrugged her shoulders.
"Tell me." I insisted. I wasn't gonna let her, until she explains, what's wrong.

"I hate you. I don't want to be your friend. Or your fake date. Or you real date. I hate you, because you bullied me my whole childhood, Arthur. And don't even try saying "I was just bugging you" because your fucking bugging is bugging me my whole life. I never wanted you in my life. I never asked for any of this. But apparently I have to do this fucking bullshit, to keep my job. Why did they chose me? I have no fucking idea." she shouted. I was taken aback.

"I never wanted you in my life."

"Your bugging is bugging me my whole life."

I shook my head and chuckled sarcastically.

"So what, we're gonna hate each other, but act like we're in love. To be honest, it doesn't make any sense." I replied.
"That's exactly what we're going to do." she calmed down and talked normally now.

Amelié's POV

I didn't want to say that. I could see the hurt on his face. I didn't want to hurt him. I wanted to explain my feelings to him. And those weren't my feelings. This was my frustration.

He hates me now. Great! I don't even know how are we going to do this whole shit. I messed up big time.

I just wanted to say, I can't trust him just yet. I mean... it would've been an understatement, right?

But I said something completely different. Something, that wasn't true. I didn't hate him. I liked him.

Still.

Even though, I shouldn't. He was good looking and his thick french accent, was a big turn on.

Now, everything was fucked up.

"Go eat something." he said coldly and walked out of the room.

Now I had to follow him. I know he's going to the gym. And I am going there too. Again.

I got to the gym, ten minutes later than Arthur. I walked to the boxing bag. Now feel the pain.

Feel the pain, you caused to him. For no reason.

Punch.
Another one.
And another one.

This one hurt. It doesn't matter. You shouldn't have hurt him. He didn't deserve it.

Punch.
Punch.
Punch.

By now, there were tears silently running down my cheeks.

"Hey! Stop it!" someone said harshly and pulled my hand away.

It was Arthur. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.
"Don't hurt yourself, princess. It's not worth it." he whispered and squeezed me in the hug even more.

"Why are you talking to me?" I snapped.
"No matter how much you hate me, I will care for you." he slowly said.

"Now, we will go up to clean you and then, you are going to eat something. Without any arguing." he stated I nodded, obeying his words.

We came to the room and he sat me on the bed. He gently and slowly cleaned and wrapped my knuckles with the first-aid he carried in his suitcase.

After that, we both freshened up and changed our clothes.

------

I chose a plain bagel and some pineapple, with a coffee to the side.

Arthur was watching my every bite, which was making me a bit uncomfortable, but not so much as it would usually.

When I ate, we went to our room without making a single sound. I was too awkward and he was probably angry.

The only thing I did when we arrived to the room, was throwing myself on the bed and closing my eyes.

I don't know why, but I was exhausted.

------

"Amelié, wake up." a voice woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw Meina. Of course.

"We have to talk..." she said and I nodded.
"You have to talk." I corrected her and she scoffed approvingly.

"I'm sorry." she said when we were both comfortably sitting on the balcony.
"That's it?" I laughed at her.
"No!"

"I'm sorry. I did it from impulse. They told me I had two day to find a girl, or I would lose the job. I only thought of you, so I suggested it. They agreed and wouldn't let me change the person." she explained and I nodded.

I understood her position. I would probably do the same.
"It's okay. Just don't do it ever again." I laughed and so did she.

"Yeah.... is it a bad timing to tell you, you have a date with Arthur tomorrow?"

---------
SOOOOO???

there are probably some mistakes, but i will edit them tomorrow.

a bit shorter character, cause I have a headache.

hoping you're all well.

sending love🫶🏼