1.3

Amelié's POV

"Hey, Fred!" I say when entering his hotel room.
"Oh, hey Amé!" he responded, walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Are you okay? You sounded stressed over the text..." he asked and I burry my face in his neck.

"Everything is wrong, Fred. Arthur doesn't remember me." a tear falls down my face onto his shirt.

"What does that have to do with anything?" he asked confused.
"You missed a lot." I chuckle.

We both sit on the bed and I start explaining the whole situation to him.

-------

"Wow- that's a lot." Fred sighs when I tell him everything from the beginning till the end.
"Yeah, I know."

"You have to show him the things you did together. The photos. You have enormous amounts of them." he suggested with a chuckle. I shrugged.
"What if he still doesn't remember?" I look at my feet and fidget with a ring that Arthur bought me four days ago.

"He will... eventually. You can't lose hope. Do you remember what my mum always told you?" he nudged me.
"The hope always dies last." I sigh.

"Exactly!" he grins.

"Can I sleep here tonight? I don't have the energy to go back to my hotel..."
"Yeah, sure! I'll take the couch and you take the bed." he nods.
"Thanks, Fred!" I smile at him.

----------

"Should I go visit him?" I question Fred while he's eating breakfast.
"I mean.... you could. Wouldn't you eat first though?" I shake my head.
"I'll only be sick if I do." I explain and he puts his thumb in the air.

"Should I bring my camera with?"
"I think, that you should put all those photos in an album and then leave it there. Just go there, knock, say "I have something for you", leave it there and go. I think that may help." he shrugs with his shoulders.

"That's actually not a bad idea." I point out and Fred just smirks proudly.
"No way! Did you just say i'm smart?" he laughs, making me slap his shoulder jokingly.

"I'll go now and come back soon." I hug him, grab my things and walk out of the room.

The first thing I have to do is choose the photos I want to print. That won't be too hard though. I know exactly which ones I'll do.

When I was done putting all those photos in an album on my phone, I made my way to my car and drive to the closest shop where I can print the pictures.

I chose a lot of funny ones, cute ones and even a few of us kissing. It all went too fast. Too good.

Too good to be true.

I printed the photos and bought a adorable, green album for them. He must remember that my favourite colour was green when we were young.

He must.

I put the photos in order in the car when I parked in front of the hospital.

I was scared to go in.

What if he'll yell at me again?
What if he won't even open the album?
What if he still won't remember me?
What if he'll still hate me?

Stop.

He won't.
He will.
He will, eventually.
He won't.... I hope.

I use all the courage I have in my body and step out of my car.

I walk in... then I walk to the reception.

I don't know what happened after that, I only remember knocking on Arthur's room and slowly stepping in.

He was sitting in the bed, scrolling through his phone. He looked up and rolled his eyes.

Was it a mistake to come here?
Of course it was.

You have to give him the album...

"You again?! Get out!" he shouted at me. Bitch.

"I have something. I don't care if you don't like me now, you liked me then. And I still don't believe all that bullshit you're talking right now. Take this album and look at it. Or not. You choose. I just want to tell you, that I really like you and would like to have you back as my boyfriend. Thank you and goodbye."

I tell him, throw the album on the table next to him and walk out. He'll call if he'll made up his mind.

The shitty mind.

-----------

Ollie laughed.

"So you just threw it on the table?" he wheezed. Is he high or something. It's not even fucking funny.

"Are you good?" I ask mostly sarcastically.
"Me? Of course!" he said, waving me off.

"Don't really seem like it. Spill. Right now." I threaten him with my finger.

"Meyna said, we shouldn't be together, because she doesn't want that things change between you two...." he admits and I clap my hand over my mouth.

"No way!" I mumble against it.

"Yes way!"

---------
SOOOOO????

if there are any mistakes, no there's not😚

short chapter but oh well.

LOVE YA'LL XXXX

SENDING LOVEEEEE🫶🏼