Chapter 1: Mysterious Killer

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

???: "So you are Mr

???: "So you are Mr. (Y/N) (L/N) Nguyen? The transfer student?" He asked him and then there was two persons are in the principal office by themselves and they both were taking to themselves and this person who was sat there and having a words with the principal by himself. Then a person had a black short hair, brown eyes, white skin, and casual outfit for what he was wore on and then he is holding his backpack with him.

 Then a person had a black short hair, brown eyes, white skin, and casual outfit for what he was wore on and then he is holding his backpack with him

(Y/N) (L/N) Nguyen.

He was been transfer here in this New York city by the other school from Los Angeles that (Y/N) just got here arrive right on the time and then (Y/N) was sat in the chair by himself and make him just chilling little bit. Well, (Y/N) was the chosen one that he was been got gifted by a god and mysterious man who gave him a real power for what he just choose on to become a superhero...a hero who can save the world and fighting against the evil from darkness.

(Y/N): "Yes, that is my real name." He said to him.

Principal: "I see...so you were born out to be 1985 right?" He asked (Y/N) and make him nod his head to him and he said.

(Y/N): "Yep, that's where I was been born out, sir." He said to him and make the principal was smiled up and he told (Y/N) that he was glad him to be here right on the time and then the two of them were start to walking right away. They both were in the hallway and Principal was take (Y/N) to the classroom for what he is gonna stay but then they both heard the news about someone else was died...and someone was precious died for murder.

(Y/N): "Death? Someone else was murder?" He ask Principal.

Principal: "Yes, it was Lise Hariette....and she was been found by the cops." He said to (Y/N) and make him definitely knew about her and he was remember the name of this person that he really thinking about her.

(Y/N): "I see....I'm sorry to heard that." He said to him.

Principal: "Well yes, anyway let's get you to classmate room right away." He said to (Y/N) and make him nod his head and then the two of them start to walking away from here.