Chapter 8: Lancer V.S Dragon Rod

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "CHOU HENSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and then he was transform into different form to defeat Lancer by himself and as he said this word and the belt let out another set of sounds, though this set was much different from the ones that turned him into this red form.

BUWO!!! BUWO!!! BUWO!!! BUWO!!! BUWO!!!!!! BUWO!!!! BUWO!!!! BUWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During the time that the sound was emanating from the belt that armor was changing with each other. The crimson red armor shifted to a deep blue sea armor, the shoulder armor also changed as golden left the shoulder armor. As the changes continued the Amadam stone in the center of the belt also from red to blue, a similar change happened to the color of the gems on knee guards as well as light. Lastly on the final sound of the transformation, the armor seemed to become thin. In fact that the remained mostly the same were the gold markings on the arms, chest, hands, and legs. However another set of gold markings appeared around where the arms met the torso. This was a small taste of Kuuga's true prowess. The ability to change forms to adapt to any situation; this was his swiftest form...Rising Dragon Form.

As the two servants were surprise and they both saw at the sight of another transformation of (Y/N) was in his second form of Kuuga and then (Y/N) was lunged at Lancer with a superhuman speed and this catch Lancer off with his movement then (Y/N) was tried to hit him but he dodge out of the way and then (Y/N) was tried to beat him and he was still moving very fast as hell.

When (Y/N) was closer to him and he was dodge out of the way and make him landing down on the ground and he was holding the handle of his bike and the handle was transform into some kind of spear but dragon rod.

(Y/N): "Come on then!!!!!! I'll beat you with this!" He shout out to Lancer and make the servant smirk up and (Y/N) goes his fighting stance and prepare for fight.

When (Y/N) twirling his new weapon around and then he made another charge at Lancer and the two of them were fighting each others and they both were fighting each others and make (Y/N) was tried to hitting at him everything he got with his Dragon ...

When (Y/N) twirling his new weapon around and then he made another charge at Lancer and the two of them were fighting each others and they both were fighting each others and make (Y/N) was tried to hitting at him everything he got with his Dragon Rod spear. When lancer was dodge everything from this young boy who transform into an ancient of new warrior armor who just turn himself into a blue armor of Kuuga and holding Dragon Rod spear. Trusting his senses, seeing as how the master was transform into an mysterious armor Kuuga but then he was dodge away from incoming slash of Saber's sword.

Lancer: "Tch, almost forgot about her." He said to himself and make him was looking at the blonde hair girl with her sword and then (Y/N) was holding a spear on his both hands.

Lancer: "Well, I guess this is going to be interesting after all!!!!!" He shout out and the two of them were fighting at Lancer and they both were good and also they both compared to be partner working together fighting back at Lancer. Then (Y/N) was seen this Lancer tried to do but he won't let nothing happened and then Saber blow sent him into a nearby wall.

Wanting to end the fight now (Y/N) sprinted forward intending to end the fight with Lancer. Bringing the Dragon Rod back and prepare for his finisher. The arcle gave a golden shine as lightning again appeared, only this time it was focusing the power into the Dragon Rod. Once the energy goes up and he shout out.

(Y/N): "RISING SPLASH DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thrusting golden bladed spear weapon forwards that (Y/N) intended to finish the fight the same way Lancer intended to do

Thrusting golden bladed spear weapon forwards that (Y/N) intended to finish the fight the same way Lancer intended to do. When the weapon hit Lancer in the chest but he tried to dodge out of the way and turn out that Lancer got slash by Dragon Rod which it is glowing up that symbol of Kuuga was glowing up and burning then what happened next is blow up!!! After the battle has done and Saber couldn't believe for what she just saw (Y/N) defeat a servant with one hit from powerful strike.

When she turn her head to look at (Y/N) who was stood right there and she saw him how strong of Kamen Rider Kuuga form and turns out that he can defeat anything who stood on his way. The two of them saw Lancer was slowly got up and they both are going to fight him immediately and he was definitely got pissing off.

Lancer: "Not quiet what I was expecting tonight, but I sure as hell ain't complaining!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and Saber....the two of them are gonna prepare for another round and then Lancer was got called by someone else and bring him back to her and then Lancer said.

Lancer: "Tch, we'll meet again. But I will definitely gonna win!" he said to them and they both watch him was jump up from the ground and he was goes high up and land on the rooftop's building and begin to heading out and then only (Y/N) and Saber. The two of them looking at each others and (Y/N) transform back to his own human form.

Saber: "Master, I want to ask you a question...what are you?" She asked (Y/N) in fear question.

(Y/N): "Well, let's just say it is long story to explain the whole things....." He said to her and he told her to get on his bike and he will take her to his apartment right away.

To Be Continued.