Chapter 16: Kuuga V.S Rider

3rd POV:

Previously Of Red Garden: The Supreme Warrior Kuuga.

When the two of them are fighting and (Y/N) dodge from the moves of Rin tried to hurt him and he was dodge away from the attack of Rin and then (Y/N) went closer to her and he gave her a slap on her face and make her fell through to the door and she was got up from the ground and she said.

Rin: "How dare you?!?" She said.

(Y/N): "Bitch, please....I can hit you whenever I-" He tried to said and the two of them were heard the screams out from the feminine voice.

???: "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She was screaming out in pain and make the two of them turn their heads to look at the direction where the class is...and they both heard the screaming was.

(Y/N): "Someone is screaming....she's trouble." He said to himself and he was running to where the noise is and make him was got there right away and he opened the classroom of door and let himself inside and he saw Kate was holding the girl's head and then she tried to stop the bleeding and Kate notice him is here.

Kate: "(Y/N)!!!!!" She said.

(Y/N): "Kate, what happened?" He asked her.

Kate: "Something just drained her out from her body." She said to (Y/N) and make him was definitely surprise and he saw there was someone else or something else is here and (Y/N) look at his hand had command seal and it is glowing up right away and then (Y/N) turn his head to look outside of the window. Then Rin was arrive right on the time and make her was saw the student who was laying on the ground but Kate got her.

Rin: "What the?!? What happened to her?!" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "She was drained out...a servant was out there. Stay here!" He said to her and make her nod her head and then (Y/N) was went out of the window and make him landing his feet down on the ground and then he was turn his head to look around and he need to make sure there were enemies all around here. Then (Y/N) start to walking and keep walking and he was gonna said more to them.

(Y/N): "Alright, I know you are out there...come on out right now before I will kick your butt out." He said to whoever it is and then (Y/N) sense there was an incoming danger toward to (Y/N) and make him was jumped up with backflip and he was landing down on the ground. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the person who was stood right there and she was beautiful.

She had a purple long hair and she wore black dresses with pink short line on her dress and her armband too and she wore a blindfold to covering her eyes and she was holding a chains but it is a daggers for what she was carrying...there was a snake mark on her forehead.

there was a snake mark on her forehead

Rider.

(Y/N): "Who are you?" He asked her and goes fighting stance right away and then he heard her said.