Chapter 21: Caster

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

A pair of lips were in set in a firm line as she watched the wildcards of the war that they both were here in this New York city and doing their own mission. Since the day one she had been keeping her eyes on the other Masters and their Servants to see what they were capable of and plan accordingly. However, when she had learned of the existence of an eighth servant were capable of and plan accordingly. The idea of n eighth servant was summoned, when all seven had already gathered, it should have been impossible, but the proof was staring her in the face and the armor. However, that was nothing compared to the transformation the master went through it seems that he had been assassinated by Archer's exploding arrow.

Stepping into the light the figures form was revealed with movement that would be likened to everything. She was a woman who was no doubt in the prime of her life, donned from head to the black and purple robes which, even though were baggy, only accented her figure with a shawl draped on her shoulders. Her face likewise, was hidden by the black hood she wore, with only the lower portion her face visible. Her skin, one would almost mistake it for the smoothest of porcelain with nothing marriage beauty; however, this beauty did little to hide the malice that was simmering beneath it. As she was got her attention on the driver of the motorcycle, her visible features turned to that of confusion.

 As she was got her attention on the driver of the motorcycle, her visible features turned to that of confusion

Caster.

Caster: "Who are you?" She asked no one but herself and she saw the image of young man was turn into Kuuga and she was interesting about (Y/N)'s ability to transform the armor warrior Kuuga and the fight was amazing and make her interesting how strong of (Y/N) really is.

Caster: "What type of power do you possess to summon such armor man." She said this young man confused her. Much like Archer before her, she sensed the presence of Prana 

This thought caused her to frown even more, for old as what she was feeling from the man was, it was an eerie ring of familiarity. however, this merely turned her confusion into curiosity, she was more than little interested in finding out and, perhaps make that power her own. Unfortunately to act with her spell her end. No, before she can claim this power she must know more and that would take time preparation and research.

At the thought her lips twisted into a frightening grin.

Caster: "Well, if I wish to know more about him." She said to herself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in his home and then he brought the two of them went to the apartment building and they both were sat there by themselves and then (Y/N) ask them if they want to drink like waters and then they both nod their heads and they want a waters. Then (Y/N)'s servants were stand there and guarding at these two and they make sure that these two are going to do something.