Chapter 11: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 2

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) swung his Dragon Rod at the Archer in the face and send Archer to the tree and make him spat blood out of his mouth and then (Y/N) was gave him with multiple hits with his dragon rod and then (Y/N) jumped up and gave him a beautiful roundhouse kick at Archer in the face.

Archer: "AAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!" He was scream out in pain.

Rin: "Archer!!!!!" She shout out in worried and then he was sent to the tree and make him was spat blood down on the ground and then Archer sense someone is coming right at him and he was leapt narrowly dodging a decapitating slash from Saber's sword.

He was glancing back at his two opponents and he was landed back at Rin's side.

Saber: "One of the upsides of a master who can fight along side with me." She said to him as her smile vanished.

When (Y/N) was goes back fighting stance right away and make him was prepare for the battle right away then (Y/N) got a thought himself.

(Y/N): "*This guy is really good...but not sure that my forms can defeat him. But I can use my Pegasus form to defeat this guy*" He thought himself as he just was getting ready for a second round with Archer, he saw the man was dismiss his blades and once again and he take up a bow.

(Y/N): "HOLY SHIT!!!! TAKE COVER!!!!!11" He yelled out and make Saber dove to the side to avoid the bombardment of arrows, accompanied by what seemed to be small....a black bullets? As (Y/N) took quick refuge behind the trees surrounding the other park, he glanced back to see when the bullets were coming from. The arrows, unsurprisingly were coming from Archer, his actual surprise was that it was the girl Rin who was shooting at the energy bullets, her hand in the shape of a gun.

(Y/N): "*Really? You just gonna shoot me with that? Well then time for another form.*" He thought himself and then (Y/N) was grab the Dragon Rod and he was jumped up high and throw the Dragon Rod to the girl and make her saw that incoming and the dragon rod stab the sleeve of jacket from her to the tree.

And there it is that she got almost killed by (Y/N)'s Dragon Rod spear and then (Y/N) was dodge out of the way and make him was land down on the ground and then he was take a cover real quick and then Rin was shout out.

Rin: "ARCHER!!!!!!!!" She shout out and pausing for a moment, Archer turned to his master, wondering to know why and why she would lose composure like that and then there was a symbol coming from the tree and make the two of them were wondering to know about what happened and they both felt glowing from the symbol countdown and make Archer saw this and he said.

Archer: "SHIT!!!!!!!!" He shout out and he knew exactly what was going to happen, having a purpose of the symbol. Thus, picking up his small master, Archer was leapt away from the spot just as the last ripple and returned to the glaive.