Chapter 10: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 1

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

The morning air was mostly silent, the only noises heard was the chirping of the birds, or the sounds of pair of footsteps walking. The sound was coming from an older girl, more then likely in high school, as she walked down the near morning streets. Her outfit was rather simple. She wore a red long sleeve shirt that had a design of a cross on her upper chest. She wore a black shirt that accentuated the color of the shirt, coupled with back stockings and black shoes. However, while her outfit was more or less simple, to call the young girl wearing the attire would have been insult her skin was fair with not a blemish apparent to mar it, her eyes were a light jade in color that was enhanced by her colored hair styled into twin-tails. One would call her beautoful, even though the frown on her face and she is Tohsaka Rin.

 One would call her beautoful, even though the frown on her face and she is Tohsaka Rin

Rin Tohsaka.

This was Tohsaka Rin and she was from a long line of mages, ones who had co-founded the Holy Grail with the Einzberns and Makiris. She had a lot of personal expectations on herself since her mother was suffering her brain damage induced delusions and her father was dead.

When she was walking here and she need to find out about how she really sense there was a servant and master can be here right away and she was here for win this war by herself and she want to win this war for the family right away. Then she was in New York City because she was become a new student of the school for going to college and then she asked herself.

Rin: "Are you sure it was this way, Archer?" She asked him and if anyone was present it would seem to them that she was talking to an imaginary friend. However, from her point of view she was speaking to her servant who was currently in his astral form.

???: "I'm sure." He said and with that they fell into a comfortable silence.

As they continue to walk Rin's eyes drifted back to her servant as she once again took in his features. He was appeared to be in his late twenties, dressed in black bodysuit that had silver markings that accentuated his physical over it he wore a red overcoat that was split, half covering his torso, while lower half acted as something of a skirt. His skin was tanned and his hair was silvery-white and slicked back. He was certainly the most cynical person she met, but save for few independent actions, he was obedient.

 He was certainly the most cynical person she met, but save for few independent actions, he was obedient