Chapter 20: Shirou Emiya & Sakura Matou

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was feeling better and he realize that he just become a different person but he is still same person and he was laying down on the bed and he felt a wet warm on his forehead and make him was closing his eyes and waiting for 5 hours that...

When (Y/N) was feeling better and he realize that he just become a different person but he is still same person and he was laying down on the bed and he felt a wet warm on his forehead and make him was closing his eyes and waiting for 5 hours that he need get some rest right away and then (Y/N) just sleeping like peaceful and make him was slowly opened his eyes up and he saw her....Serenity who was looking down at (Y/N) and she was smile up at (Y/N) who was sleeping down on the bed by himself.

Serenity who was looking down at (Y/N) and she was smile up at (Y/N) who was sleeping down on the bed by himself

(Y/N): "Hey...." He said to her.

Serenity: "Master, are you alright?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm fine...I just got tired by reaching my power overlimit." He said to her and make him was sigh out little bit and he was turn his head to look over there and he saw the other rest of servants were sat there and they both were sleeping and then they both were guarding at (Y/N) and making sure that won't let happened to (Y/N) right away.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Well, this is going to be fine at all....." He said to himself and make him was resting right there and he turn his head to look at the window and seeing the sun is out there and make him was thinking about it.

Serenity: "Master, what are you thinking about?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm not so sure what I am gonna said or thinking about...but I think I look at the sun is over there and it is beautiful." He said to her and make her smile at (Y/N) and she was thinking (Y/N) is a good man and he was protecting the people for what he loves in endanger and he doesn't want these creatures out there and killing innocent people.

Mordred: "Hey! (Y/N) is awake!" She said to them and make them both surprise for what the heard and they both turn their heads to look at (Y/N) who was laying on the bed and it seems he was already awake and he had no idea what just happened but then he really do remembered about what happened like he just feeling like he remembered when he battling with Berserker with his Ultimate Darkness form and fighting at the Berserker.

Then (Y/N) just thought Berserker was strong but that giant dude cannot hit him and then (Y/N) beating the shit out of Berserker badly with his Ultimate form....but the Einzbern family and (Y/N) never heard of it but he went to look at Arturia and he didn't knew her recognize the name of family.