Chapter 18: Berserker V.S Ultimate Dark Kuuga

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Illya was got here because she use a power to teleporting herself to where (Y/N) really was and make him was stood right there and he just finish the Grongi with his own finisher move and then (Y/N) just transform back to his own human form and he was leaving right away and then she was excited and she saw him....Kuuga has return back to her and she was amaze to see him is finally return right away.

Illya: "*OH MY GOSH!!!! OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS HIM!!!! IT IS REALLY HIM!!!!!!*" She thought herself.

Illya: "*I knew it! I KNEW IT! He's really him!!!!!!!!*" She thought herself had to use everything at her disposal to squash the need to squeal like a girlish.

Illya: "*Just the thought of those words is enough to make me physically ill!!!!!*" She thought herself and she was really excited to seen superhero Unidentified Lifeform 04 Kuuga that was beating the shit out of the Grongi creature and it was blown up like nothing. 

Illya: "*So #04 Oni-chan is a Master to this War. This is going to be so much fun!!!!!" She thought happily, even more so at the thought of possibly getting to team up with him.

Illya: "*We'd be unstoppable! He has an unknown Servant, coupled that with his own abilities and power!!!!!!*" She thought herself.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was driving his bike was going home right away and he was doing good back there and he was fighting at the monster that Grongi was using an explosive missiles hit at (Y/N) and make him felt like unstoppable and he know that one when he saw the Kuuga TV series and he saw how strong of that thing but only Titan form that he can defeat him. Then (Y/N) drove his bike to there right away and make him was made it to outside of his apartment building.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Well looks like I did something for protection." He said to himself and make him was about to stop the engine of his bike right away and then he heard sounds of footsteps and make him heard the voice of little girl.

Illya: "Oni-Chaaan!!!!" She shout out and make (Y/N) was surprise and he turn around to look at her who was stood right there and make him was looking at her who just stood right there and then (Y/N) wasn't know how is she doing here.

(Y/N): "What the....Illya?!?" He asked her and make her giggling and she said.

Illya: "It seems we both meet again, (Y/N)-nichan! Or should I said...Kuuga." She said to (Y/N) and make him surprise and the servants were surprise for what they were looking at the mysterious girl who was figure it out about his form of Kuuga.

(Y/N): "Wait what? What are you talking about? Who's Kuuga?" He asked her and pretend to be funny.

Illya: "Oh Oni-san, you're so funny." She said to (Y/N) and she was walking closer to him and she said.

Illya: "I was never in any danger, but it was great seeing your 'Henshin', those forms that was from the newspaper clippings were nothing compared to that." She said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise even more and then (Y/N) wasn't know how this girl knows much about (Y/N) and she definitely know who is Yuusuke Goudai that was the second Kuuga.

Arturia: "Master, who is this child?" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I have no idea, Saber....but this girl must be a master." He said to her and then he shook his head and he was stepped out of his bike and make him was stood right there and he was looking at her and he walk toward to where she is standing and he asked her.