Chapter 26: Kuuga Meet Archer

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When there was a meeting with the blonde hair man and he was sat there and then he looking down at the strange figure who was laying on the bed and make him was stood right there and silent and he was turn his head to look at the person who was laying on the bed by herself and she seems to be quiet and she looks like peaceful girl for what (Y/N) know her for a long time ago. This young blonde haired man name is...Herve.

Herve

Herve.

Herve was sat there and he was touching the hand of a girl and she had an orange long hair and she was beautiful also she is a childhood friend of (Y/N) before when she was laying there like peaceful and sleeping also she was been missing for 4 weeks and months too.

Herve: "Lise....." He said to himself and make him was touch the hand of this girl for what he been loving with her and he was looking at her who was sleeping there peaceful and sometimes that he want her to revived back alive and bring out something was special. Then Herve was something worst for what he want to do is take her and then destroying the New York City by himself.

Out of nowhere the door was opened and then he was turn his head to look at one of the servant was made it here and he said.

???: "Young master, your father wishes to speaks with you." He said to Herve.

Herve: "*Sigh* Alright, then...." He said to him and he was got up and prepare to leaving right away and make him was heading out and he had to work to do right now and he need to find the other Gardens for what he really need them alive.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When Rachel grabbed his arm and hugged it close to her body. (Y/N) and her started to walk down the stairs and went out the door. Both of you started walking to the fun land to start his date while (Y/N) was thinking on how to make this date fun for her. 2 hours passed making (Y/N) and Rachel arrived at the Fun Land. When both of them arrived (Y/N) saw the flashing lights on the rides and around the area. This brought back memories of (Y/N)'s parents and his little brother always got on every ride and almost every show that was here. The one thing that made he was smile was when (Y/N) with his little brother were about to leave his dad got a phone making him walk around in circles. When he was doing that a mine started to cop every move that he did even when he was moving his hand while talking. (Y/N) and his mom were laughing bringing a tear in his eyes of happiness. After you finished thinking Rachel was tapping on his face to see if (Y/N) was alright.