Chapter 13: Kuuga Isn't Mess Around

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Henderson: "Goddamnit...." He said to himself and he was sat on the chair and he was got the pictures of these creatures and the two creatures that he recognize the ant and bat Grongi was been destroyed and then also the vigilante with his red armor form on...Kuuga that he was got turn into.

Henderson: "Who the heck are you?" He asked himself and he was observing at the picture of (Y/N) with his Kuuga form that he was stood right there and the badass form that (Y/N) was turn into Kuuga the Mighty and (Y/N) was definitely the strongest...

Henderson: "Who the heck are you?" He asked himself and he was observing at the picture of (Y/N) with his Kuuga form that he was stood right there and the badass form that (Y/N) was turn into Kuuga the Mighty and (Y/N) was definitely the strongest Kamen Rider fighting at the enemies and killing them alive by himself. When Henderson was recording at everything again and he need to figure it out about how (Y/N) just kick the monster pretty hard back there when he defeat at it...and he was wondering it to know why.

Officer: "Officer Henderson!!!!" He shout out.

Henderson: "Yeah?!?" He asked him.

Officer: "The Commissioner want to talk with you, sir." He said to Henderson and make him sigh out and he was slowly got up from the chair and he was heading to the office right away and he need to having a words with the commissioner right away and he is gonna have a words with him. The commissioner want to talk with him about the mysterious vigilante armor who was rescue the officers, and the other humans too that he fight at these monsters and protecting an innocent people also there were other cases that he need to talk with him.

It is about 14 teenagers were been killed in the morning and they were been killed by something else stabbed the other victims in the necks or heads. Then he told Henderson to find the suspect and bring him alive or kill it...because he definitely knew there are monsters out there and they both were killing humans for fun themselves and this isn't good at all and Henderson won't let that happened to them and he need to find them and end them with these goddamn monsters.

Henderson: "Yes, sir...I won't let you fail." He said to the commissioner and make him nod his head and then he was heading back to work right away and he need to protecting the innocents of humans.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the school and he was in the seat with Kate and the two of them were sat there and chilling little bit but they both were doing their own homework and the two of them heard about the news...so Claire, Rachel, and Rose can felt about sad with the other teenagers were been killed by the mysterious killer....who could done this horrible things.

(Y/N): "*Damnit....I think this isn't good at all...that Grongi was out there and I'm gonna find him and stop for what he's doing*" He thought himself and then he felt there were three familiars who were invisibles and they both were standing beside with (Y/N) and that is...Saber, Mordred, and Jack that they both were invisible by themselves...well Jack was on (Y/N)'s shoulder and then she asked him