Chapter 3: The Rider Kick of Kuuga

3rd POV:

Previously Of Red Garden: The Supreme Warrior Kuuga.

(Y/N): "HENSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

BREET!!!!! BREET!!!! BREET!!!! BREET!!! BREET!!!!! BREET!!!! BREET!!!! BREET!!! SHING!!!!!!

After the transformation was finally done and make the girls and Grongi was shock in surprise for what they both saw (Y/N) finally change into something powerful for what he fighting against the evil Grongi and saving the innocent people for what ...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After the transformation was finally done and make the girls and Grongi was shock in surprise for what they both saw (Y/N) finally change into something powerful for what he fighting against the evil Grongi and saving the innocent people for what he love.

The armored seemed reminiscent to a stag beetle, the entire body was seemingly covered in the black fabric that covered his right arm minutes ago. From there things got more interesting to the observers. This figure's ankles were covered in golden anklets that had red jewels on them. Oddly on his right leg was golden grave that seemed to protect it. What was odd was that the left leg had no such protection Both his knees were guarded by golden plates which like the anklets had red jewels in the center.

The upper body was covered in a bright crimson armor that seemed to mimic muscles, while at the same having gold trim around the collar bone and across his midsection, the shoulder armors trimmings as well as the back of gauntlets shared this trait, while all of them were engraved with ancient symbols that neither warrior could decipher...meaning these symbols were older than them. Finally coming to the head, this was where both them saw the major resemblance to a stag beetle. The mouth plate was silver and seemed to be mimic by the mandibles f further enhancing to the stag beetle appearance. The eyes wee big and red while being framed by three golden horns that seemed to curve back to the head slightly. Finally, the belt that looked like some silverish, titanium metal shifted the black stone the metal changed to gold while the black gem in the center turned red with a hint of gold mixed was the evolution of Kuuga's Mighty Form!

Mighty Form!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kate: "W-W-What?" She ask in surprise.

Claire: "H-H-H-Holy shit...." She said in shocked.

Rose: "N-N-No way, (Y/N) i-i-is a s-s-superhero?!" She said in surprise.