Chapter 27: Kuuga & Daguva

3rd POV:

Previously Of Red Garden: The Supreme Warrior.

When (Y/N) was with Rachel having lot of fun all everything around and then the two of them were take a seat right away and make the two of them were got the ice creams with their hands that they both holding it in their hands and then the two of them were looking at each others and smile up then they both were licking and eating the ice cream. After the two of them were sat there and then they both just chilling little bit and make they both were chilling but then (Y/N) sense there was a servant nearby and make him was turn his head to look around.

(Y/N) saw there was a sword was coming near at him and Rachel then he grab Rachel and the two of them were throw away and they both dodge away from the attack of the sword and make the two of them turn their heads to look up and they both saw there was an golden armor man who was fly there by himself and that is....Archer.

King Gilgamesh

King Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh was a hero in ancient Mesopotamian mythology and the protagonist of the Epic of Gilgamesh, an epic poem written in Akkadian during the late 2nd millennium BC. He was possibly a historical king of the Sumerian city-state of Uruk, who was posthumously deified.

The fullest extant text of the Gilgamesh epic is on 12 incomplete Akkadian-language tablets found at Nineveh in the library of the Assyrian king Ashurbanipal (reigned 668–627 BCE). The gaps that occur in the tablets have been partly filled by various fragments found elsewhere in Mesopotamia and Anatolia. In addition, five short poems in the Sumerian language are known from tablets that were written during the first half of the 2nd millennium BCE; the poems have been titled "Gilgamesh and Huwawa," "Gilgamesh and the Bull of Heaven," "Gilgamesh and Agga of Kish," "Gilgamesh, Enkidu, and the Netherworld," and "The Death of Gilgamesh."

Gilgamesh: "He's dodge....Impressive." He said to himself.

(Y/N) was got up and then he hold Rachel up from the ground and the two of them were looking at the golden armor man who was fly there and he is gonna attack but then the two of them turn their heads to look a woman over there and she is here too.