Chapter 17: The White Hair Girl

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the apartment's room and he was carrying the unconscious girl to Berserker and that is Morgan and she could helping (Y/N) to health the girl alive by her power and magic also (Y/N) with the others are worried about the girl who was laying down there and it does looks like she is fine. Then (Y/N) was sigh out in relief that she is being alright right now and when (Y/N) was going to take a seat on the couch chair.

(Y/N): "I'm really tired of this." He said to himself and make him was sat down on the couch chair and chilling by himself and he was turn his head to look at his servants are busy and then the purple haired girl who was drinking her juice. When she was sat next with (Y/N) and she looking at (Y/N) with a smile up and make him was nod his head to her and he was take a nap down but his head laying down on her lap and make her was look down at him with a smile.

 When she was sat next with (Y/N) and she looking at (Y/N) with a smile up and make him was nod his head to her and he was take a nap down but his head laying down on her lap and make her was look down at him with a smile

(Y/N): "Man, I'm tired going right now." He said to himself.

Serenity: "You should get some rest, master." She said to (Y/N) and make him was shrug at it and he said.

(Y/N): "Well yeah, I think I really need get some rest." He said to her and then he turn his head to look at Rin who was stood right there and she was worried about something but Archer was appeared and also Mordred and Arturia were guard there and make them both were waiting for the attacks of this bastard but it won't happened.  When (Y/N) ask Rin and he want to know about the history of her and also who were Tohsaka family and then she was sigh out and she explaining to (Y/N) about this war and it is long past ago that her family was the chosen one and they both were summon the servant and yep...the servant for what they were summon to.

When (Y/N) was done listening for what Rin said and she ask (Y/N) that she can be ally with (Y/N) and then the servants notice Rin just said that and this make them both were listening for what he gonna said to Rin and she could be trusted but he told her that he doesn't know her or trust her and he will kill her with his bare hands. Well, naturally Rin heard that and make her nod her head and then she told (Y/N) with the other servants that the two of them leaving right away and make the two of them were gone.

Then (Y/N) was sigh out and make him was laying on the lap of Serenity and he was feeling goddamn tired at all and make (Y/N) just turn his head to look over there and he was turn his head to look at the servants and he asked them about Rin and Archer.

(Y/N): "Well, we should trust them." He said to them.

Arturia: "Why, (Y/N)....these two are dangerous to us." She said.

(Y/N): "No, actually they don't care at it." He said to them and he told them that they cannot defeat him.

Mordred: "(Y/N), you know that they both are master and servants...we find them and strike them down." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No, I don't kill human being." He said to the two of them and then Arturia sigh out and she said.

Arturia: "(Y/N), I understand your feelings, but it is the easiest solution to eliminating the other servants." She said to (Y/N).