Chapter 2: The Rebirth Of Kuuga

3rd POV:

Lunch time.

Students were eating in lunch that they are eating foods, superhero girls were in line that they were readying for their lunch to prepared at it. But they can seeing (Y/N) is in the line front first that lunch lady gaved him his food with lunch now he walk away from here and heading to the table with chair by alone at himself.

Some students were whispering.

Kate: "What are their deal?"

Rose: "I seeing (Y/N) is alone by himself and he didn't talk any boys and girls so I guess he's just alone by himself."

Rachel: "Maybe we can help him and guess make him as friend to us."

Kate: "Yes as I agree with Babs."

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N) was eating by himself with the beef with vegetables and corn with mashed potatoes now he eating alone by himself very fast right away. Now he's done for now he just wanting to be alone by himself fore now and then he just looking down at his right hand remembering the past what he remembered the series of Kamen Rider Kuuga that he was watching it before when he was a kid.

(Y/N) was facepalmed like he just want to be alone by himself but what he did expected when he heard the girls came here by themselves. He's looking up and take a look at them that they got their faces blushing.

(Y/N): "Can I help you, girls?"

Kate: "Uh, can we sit down here with you?"

(Y/N): "Sure no problem about it."

The girls were sitting down and they were prepare to introduction at this boy and they both having a lot of fun to talk with each others and it seems they both were happy and excited also (Y/N) was calm for himself and he just chilling little bit about what the girls are talking to him right away. When (Y/N) was got sense something in his head and he feel there was an endanger out there and that is the killer and he was out there and begin to killing more innocent people and he definitely knew at it...Grongi was survive.

Rose: "Hey, (Y/N)....do you want to go out with us?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was thinking and he said.

(Y/N): "Sure, we can go out together." He said to Rose and make her smile and then the five of them were got up from the ground and make them both were going to take a few classes and after they both were done with classes and they can hang out right away. Then the five of them are going out there somewhere else and soon they both are going but they didn't notice there was someone or something else is watching at (Y/N) with the girls are walking and they both were heading out to somewhere else in the city.

???: "Finally scent of preys for what I'm gonna capture and I'll hunt them down.~" He said to himself and make him was slowly getting up from the ground and he was begin to moving out right away.

Time Skip Later.