Chapter 15: Tsundere Girl

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

In a forest of the outskirts of Canada, was a beautiful mansion, though one may describe it as more of the castle and mansion due to how beautifully it was made

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

In a forest of the outskirts of Canada, was a beautiful mansion, though one may describe it as more of the castle and mansion due to how beautifully it was made. The design of the house itself seemed German in descent, a mixture of regular mansion and castle like spires. The walls were pure white, reminiscent of freshly fallen snow, and made of pure marble. As a supplement to the pure white of the walls the roof was an astonishingly deep  blue would say is similar to that of a lake.

In all the house looked as if it were some sort of fairy tale come to life and placed in the perfect setting. However, if the outside of the house was beautiful, then the inside of the house would leave one breathless. They were lined with intricately carved wood while the floor was made of pristine marble that led to a staircase were made same material that lead to the secondary floor. Various knickknacks, were placed along the wall and through many of them to be priceless; varying from vases, tea sets, and fine dining wear. The bedroom was beautifully furnished, if not more so, then the hallways. The carpet looked to made of fine wool that would feel as though they were walking on the finest of comforts. The beds, it was as if someone had taken a cloud of it into a bed from the looks of its softness.

It was in one of these rooms that a small feminine figure was giggling to herself. The figure had a white blonde hair and her skin seemed to be just as pure in color. Her skin was delicate, and would remind someone of freshly its pure white color. Her eyes, alight with amusement and glee, were a stunning crimson color, some would even says ever shade of rubies. She appeared to be no older than eight years old. She wore collared, purple long-sleeved light purple scarf to match, and a long white skirt and purple boots to finish her ensemble.

In all her appearance seemed to be angelic in nature. A pure soul who could, or would not harm anything and the saying goes, appearance can be deceiving.

Her name is Illya Einzbern.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Illya Einzbern.

A small giggle erupted from her chest.

Illya: "We saw something really great this morning, didn't we?" She asked herself and she was seemed to look at the air as her eyes kept on a book of what appearance to be newspaper clippings.