Chapter 22: Shinji's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N), Mordred, Morgan, and Arturia are fighting at the army of skeletons by themselves and then they both were using their weapons to slashing anything who stood on their ways and then (Y/N) who was doing good back there then he was using his sword like some kind of samurai and then he can slash anything like bad motherfucker.

Then (Y/N) got his sword out and he begin to slashing on the right and left of these skeletons and he was defeating all every last one of these skeleton soldiers and he was destroying them all and then he was keep killing and ripping them all apart off. When (Y/N) was block his sword from the skeletons who dare tried to attack at him and then (Y/N) was slashing at these skeletons and ripping them off with his powerful sword.

When (Y/N) was done with wiping all everything else around here and make him turn his head to look around and he saw many of skeletons were killed by (Y/N) and yep he's the one who already take them down by himself. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the three of them and he asked them.

(Y/N): "Is that all of them?" He asked her.

Arturia: "I believe so, master." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and he gave her a thumb up right away and make her smile at him.

After (Y/N) with the servants done with the army of skeletons and then he sense there was another servant nearby to them and make him turn around and notice the servant was charge toward at him and make (Y/N) use his sword to block the attack of the attacker. When he was push the servant with a kick hit him in the chest and make him was fall down on the ground and he was turn his head to look up at this mysterious servant who was appeared and this one must been...Assassin...but it looks like almost Serenity but he is different than her.

(Y/N): "What the hell?" He asked himself.

Hassan Cursed Arm.

Hassan of the Cursed Arm (呪腕のハサン, Noroi-ude no Hasan?), Class Name Assassin (アサシン, Asashin?, Asashin), is the Assassin-class Servant of Zouken Matou in the Heaven's Feel route of Fate/stay night. Designated as True Assassin (真アサシン, Shin Asashin?) in reference materials, he is the proper Servant meant to be summoned under the Assassin-class rather than Sasaki Kojirou in the Fifth Holy Grail War.